• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least he won't have TWO Leavanny in the rematch

right

Rio!

Composer
Wow. His team managed to get even worse than it already was.

Seriously, with so many bugs to choose from... Swadloon?

I was kinda hoping he'd at least have Scyther or something. Poor Burgh. XD

johno1995

Burgh's team is lame =\

Not having really high hopes for the rest of the gym leader's teams. All of the gym battles seem, quite frankly, really boring in this game from what I've seen so far.

I'm telling you.
There won't be actual rematches. I've been saying it since pre-release, I'm sticking with it!

You have, like, zero soul

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
They couldn't let Burgh keep his Whirlipede, because otherwise that would have been two Gym Leaders in a row with the same Pokemon.
I am quite disappointed that he didn't get something a bit more... more, though.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
With the mundane gym battles, it seems that they're shifting the focus of the game away from "become a Pokemon Master!".
It's kinda sad, I always looked forward to Gym Battles and the Legendary Storyline was always just extra. I'd hate to see it consume the series.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
I'm telling you.
There won't be actual rematches. I've been saying it since pre-release, I'm sticking with it!

Emerald and Platinum both had gym leader rematches. I don't see why this "third" game wouldn't.

Ver-mont

They couldn't let Burgh keep his Whirlipede, because otherwise that would have been two Gym Leaders in a row with the same Pokemon.
I am quite disappointed that he didn't get something a bit more... more, though.

They wouldn't give him a Whirlipede, but there were dozens of better options than Swadloon.

R_N

They wouldn't give him a Whirlipede, but there were dozens of better options than Swadloon.

They seem dead-set on making sure you only see Pokemon from before and around the area you fight the leader.
He was done in by placement in this regard.

Ver-mont

They seem dead-set on making sure you only see Pokemon from before and around the area you fight the leader.
He was done in by placement in this regard.

Exactly, that's a problem since BW. Elesa's Gym was a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.