• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Looks like I'm pulling an allnighter for this stuff. Oh, and don't trust rumors that are floating around, they're most likely fake. Sadly

Bardische

Elegance.
Iris? In the E4? The student has become the master? What. Lol. I don't think it's the case.

I'm still not over Burgh's team. Christ. Vespiquen at least! C'mon dude. :1

Grei

not the color
So, instead of getting a new bug, they just tacked on a duplicate? I'm assuming they're going with the "only let Gym Leaders use Pokemon available thus far" rule. So dumb.

Whatever. I like Swadloon more than Whirlipede, I guess. His team COULD be completely the same, so it could be worse.

I'm liking that we can use the Xtransciever in-game, though. Never got why we couldn't in the first place.

diakyu

So are we blind? The badge case on pokebeach does not show skyla with a new design.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
I hate this new "only Pokemon you could have seen before" business. The whole point of Gym Leaders were that they were strong challenges that stood out from ordinary trainers and had Pokemon you didn't know how to face yet. Look at Brock and Misty for example. Heck, even Roxanne in R/S/E had that Nosepass.

Bardische

Elegance.
So are we blind? The badge case on pokebeach does not show skyla with a new design.

Yeah, she really has no new design. She, Drayden, Clay and Burgh (and to an extent, Brycen) do not have new designs.

Ver-mont

So, instead of getting a new bug, they just tacked on a duplicate? I'm assuming they're going with the "only let Gym Leaders use Pokemon available thus far" rule. So dumb.

Yes. The biggest team limiter from BW is back, it seems. And it hit Burgh hard.

Don't mention the war!

Izanagi

'Sup!
Disappointing but I don't mind not having any changes.

R_N

Yes. The biggest team limiter from BW is back, it seems. And it hit Burgh hard.

Don't mention the war!

Route 12 is on the upper part of the map. Sitting there. Mocking him. "Oh you want my Pokemon? Should have been later in the game!"

diakyu

Well that sucks. I wonder why her overworld sprite looked so different to us.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Well that sucks. I wonder why her overworld sprite looked so different to us.

The pixels are distorted because of the distance and perspective.
If the player is standing in front of her, then the pixels will be just fine.

Grei

not the color
Yeah, she really has no new design. She, Drayden, Clay and Burgh (and to an extent, Brycen) do not have new designs.

That's... really lame. Especially considering there's no excuse for why they wouldn't get redesigned. All of the Kanto Leaders got brand new outfits for HGSS. What, Gym Leaders only change their getup every three years? Did BW2 come too early for that boat?

Bardische

Elegance.
The pixels are distorted because of the distance and perspective.
If the player is standing in front of her, then the pixels will be just fine.

Yeah people really did not leave the smallest bit of detail unnoticed.

It's pretty much the same situation with the ice covering the Unova map and people were freaking out some locations were gone or changed because of their distortion under the ice.

diakyu

Ahh ,i'll let it slide. I just hope they changed the design/lineup of the E4

Status
Not open for further replies.