• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you guys Skyla was no different~

Ver-mont

Route 12 is on the upper part of the map. Sitting there. Mocking him. "Oh you want my Pokemon? Should have been later in the game!"

Pretty much. I can even see all the Butterfree, Beedrill, Heracross and Combee giggling and pointing at him (Combee would be, if it could, but well)

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
That's... really lame. Especially considering there's no excuse for why they wouldn't get redesigned. All of the Kanto Leaders got brand new outfits for HGSS. What, Gym Leaders only change their getup every three years? Did BW2 come too early for that boat?

I said that on the other thread and people got angry at me :p

Well... she might still get that skirt.
Lets hope.

Told you guys Skyla was no different~

But she was.

I'm hoping that they change up the gym leaders a little bit. I've been reading a few rumors that they don't, but nothing confirmed.

Also, does anyone have a link to the 2chan thread? I can't seem to find it.

diakyu

It would be hilarious if they only changed the pants.

Manene!

Wow, it's sad that some of the old characters weren't redesigned. That's just ridiculously lazy. It's been two years, there's no reason for them to look the same.

They seem dead-set on making sure you only see Pokemon from before and around the area you fight the leader.
He was done in by placement in this regard.
And that rule is just stupid. They're Gym Leaders. The best of the best. They should have good Pokemon. Interesting Pokemon. So what if they have a Pokemon that appears two town later. It's what I'd except to see from a Gym Leader.

Bardische

Elegance.
Well seeing as how there was barely any significant changes in Burgh's team (SWADLOON CAN DIE), I'm guessing some of the other BW Unova Gym Leaders don't have much changes.

Elesa basically got rid one of her Emolga for a Flaaffy. Really woman, have you been keeping up with the news? POKEMON ARE MIGRATING. Get a Pikachu/Raichu gosh-darnit

Clay, get a Seismitoad. It's for the best.

Elesa, abandon your stupid Unfezant and get a Togekiss or something.

Drayden, I dunno about you. You get a Haxorus. You're cool. Get a Gabite and a Dragonair while you're at it. Druddigon can continue being ugly.

Meh. MEH MEH MEH.

Meh.

Bardische

Elegance.

R_N

Well seeing as how there was barely any significant changes in Burgh's team (SWADLOON CAN DIE), I'm guessing some of the other BW Unova Gym Leaders don't have much changes.

Elesa basically got rid one of her Emolga for a Flaaffy. Really woman, have you been keeping up with the news? POKEMON ARE MIGRATING. Get a Pikachu/Raichu gosh-darnit

Clay, get a Seismitoad. It's for the best.

Elesa, abandon your stupid Unfezant and get a Togekiss or something.

Drayden, I dunno about you. You get a Haxorus. You're cool. Get a Gabite and a Dragonair while you're at it. Druddigon can continue being ugly.

Meh. MEH MEH MEH.

Meh.

What's wrong with having Flaafy? We don't even know if Pikachu is in the game, but even if it was what is the issue with it? No prior electric leader has had one, and I think the fluffy sheep fits her nicely.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I also despise the new Gym Leader trend. The whole purpose of trainers in the wild was to introduce you to the local Pokemon that can be found in the area. That's not the purpose of a Gym Leader. A Gym Leader is supposed to have interesting Pokemon early on that you encounter later as common or mainstream. Whitney's Miltank, Bugsy's Scyther, Misty's Starmie, even Brock's Onix are glimpses into a more masterful world.

I don't look at a Patrat or Lillipup and think "Wow, he's a master". I should not be able to have a better team than Cheren at his own level.

Bardische

Elegance.
What's wrong with having Flaafy? We don't even know if Pikachu is in the game, but even if it was what is the issue with it? No prior electric leader has had one, and I think the fluffy sheep fits her nicely.

I'm not necessarily bagging on Flaaffy. It's pretty cool too. But I just had this idea she might get a Pikachu. Consider my headcanon broken, if you will ^^

diakyu

So I noticed at the beginning of the second rival battle we are standing on grass and he only has one pokemon. So this is probably the second time we fight him, so why only one?

Ver-mont

So I noticed at the beginning of the second rival battle we are standing on grass and he only has one pokemon. So this is probably the second time we fight him, so why only one?

Well... when is the second battle? Maybe he didn't find anything interesting to catch so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.