• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardische

Elegance.
What do you mean we might have to find them. They found us in B&W.

I think it's more along the lines of some of them doing something else. Like Whitney trying to win a Radio Card or something at the Goldenrod Radio Tower or most probably Shizui giving advice or touring people around the town where his Gym is at.

Elesa is shopping for clothes, she can't fight you right now

Why not go look for her

We have to enter a dressing room to make her come to the Gym.

I'm going to make a few predictions just for fun, then I'll be able to check back and see if I was correct or incorrect:

1. Drayden won't have a Haxorus. He'll have Fraxure, but not Haxorus.

2. Lenora is in the Elite Four.

3. Iris is Champion.

1. OH MY GOD. NO.
2. Hmmm, I really don't see her as the type to leave her exhibitions with her husband, especially with what happened when Team Plasma stole the Dragonite Skull.
3. Elite Four maybe. I dunno.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
I'm going to make a few predictions just for fun, then I'll be able to check back and see if I was correct or incorrect:

3. Iris is Champion.

My opinion on these:
1. Probably correct, since Clair also didn't have the final evolution of her dragons (Dragonaire)

2. I doubt it, since Normal type doesn't really fit in with the Elite 4, especially when there's a Normal gym. But it would be interesting.

3. Also doubt it due to Dragon Gym being 2nd to last, but possible too.

But then again, they could always pull a "Ghetis" and give Drayden a Haxorus at a level earlier than you the player can get one. I doubt that this will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did occur.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Elesa's team is up!

Level 28 Emolga, Level 28 Flaaffy, Level 30 Zebstrika

Ver-mont

I like to imagine that Lenora laughs about this behind his back.

Me too. And considering her roster, I bet she deliberately fooled Cheren into thinking Patrat and Lillipup would make a good team for a Normal trainer.

Elesa is shopping for clothes, she can't fight you right now

Why not go look for her

Since our last update was about Burgh, I think it's probably this one was about Burgh or Elesa, so...

3. Iris is Champion.

The first one is unfortunately likely, since he's now #7. I can only hope about the other two.

Elesa's team is up!

We can't say it was unexpected.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
But then again, they could always pull a "Ghetis" and give Drayden a Haxorus at a level earlier than you the player can get one.

That even happened in the first games with Drayden as the last Gym Leader. Now that he's a spot up, he will probably fall in power just a bit similar to Fantima.

Also one more prediction:

4. Shizui has Lapras.

Also, I really don't get it. Why is Cheren a Gym Leader? I would've appreciated if his role was relegated to something akin of the Sprout Tower leader (Head Monk? I forget his title). It's sort of a mini-boss-without-being-a-Gym-Leader kind of thing, and THAT'S the kind of role that a Patrat/Lillipup team makes sense in.

For god's sake, they put Dunsparce in the first few routes. Even DUNSPARCE would've made the team more unique, interesting, and ultimately more fun to battle.

Bardische

Elegance.
Elesa's team is up!

Nice, at least the levels are picking up.

Drayden may have his Haxorus after all. I'm guessing Shizui's team will be about 48-50-ish.

This is good.

The Unova Elite Four might have Sinnoh Elite Four levels :D

non-high-tech locks do not exist in Pokemon

you know what that means

Awwwww yeeaaaaahhhh: makeovers.

R_N

hey something I just noticed
3.jpg

Here Elesa is wearing those glasses we saw in the trailer.

img_chara09_02.jpg

Here, she isn't.
Now in BW1 & indeed all the other portraits here, they cropped from the vs banner.
What an odd discrepancy. Unless her vs banner (and none of the others) are animated?

Bardische

Elegance.
3.jpg

img_chara09_02.jpg

Here, she isn't.
Now in BW1 & indeed all the other portraits here, they cropped from the vs banner.
What an odd discrepancy. Unless her vs banner (and none of the others) are animated?

Animated vs. banners would be amazing, but why didn't Homika's or Shizui's vs. banners move?

Maybe it's just an ~Elesa thing~. I dunno.

Ver-mont

3.jpg

img_chara09_02.jpg

Here, she isn't.

I would say animated banners, but Homika and Shizui didn't get such treatment...

R_N

I'll guess Clay will have

Palpitoad level 31, Krokorok level 31, Excadrill level 33.

Manene!

I hope Iris AND Lenora aren't E4 members. Or if they are, I hope at least one of them have switched types because I don't want a Normal/Dragon Gym Leader AND Elite 4 member.

Rio!

Composer
Elesa's team is up!

I can see Volt Switch being spammed by all... plus the chance of getting paralyzed with Flaffy's Static being a bit of a pain. XD

Lol. Liking how Elesa whips off the jacket.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Me too. And considering her roster, I bet she deliberately fooled Cheren into thinking Patrat and Lillipup would make a good team for a Normal trainer.

Obviously, she got fired for whatever reason (scandal? idk), and is giving "advice" to Cheren in an attempt to get him fired for incompetence.

Awwwww yeeaaaaahhhh: makeovers.

sure

Wow...that was fast...and Elesa's team is the exact same, just one less Emolga...

What part of "Flaaffy" seems to be confusing you?

Status
Not open for further replies.