• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
I'll guess Clay will have

Palpitoad level 31, Krokorok level 31, Excadrill level 33.
I'm personally hoping Clay will have his Pokemon around mid-30s. And lets hope he has more than just 3 Pokemon. These Gym Leaders hardly seem like much of a challenge, in my opinion.

Bardische

Elegance.
I hope Iris AND Lenora aren't E4 members. Or if they are, I hope at least one of them have switched types because I don't want a Normal/Dragon Gym Leader AND Elite 4 member.

Well, they did have a Water GL in Emerald and a Water Champion in the same game. It's not impossible.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Oh hey, a pic of her throwing away her jacket:
9.jpg

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I'd love more Elite Four involvement from previous members. Shauntal is such an interesting character to me. Burgh, however, is not interesting, yet the story involved him for a long time.

R_N

I'm personally hoping Clay will have his Pokemon around mid-30s. And lets hope he has more than just 3 Pokemon. These Gym Leaders hardly seem like much of a challenge, in my opinion.

Shizui has 3 Pokemon.
We're not seeing 4 Pokemon teams until E4

Ver-mont

9.jpg

Looks like some of us predicted her animation right...

I hope Iris AND Lenora aren't E4 members. Or if they are, I hope at least one of them have switched types because I don't want a Normal/Dragon Gym Leader AND Elite 4 member.

I don't doubt Lenora using Rock-types, but I don't think it's a problem if she sticks with Normal.

Bardische

Elegance.
9.jpg

Lmao, and by the time you get her Pokemon to a certain health she'll reappear and have her jacket on again.

Like, c'mon, you just threw that thing. It's dirty. Why are you wearing it again. Hahahaha.

rocky505

You have to battle the subway masters to get in the subway.

Bardische

Elegance.
You need to battle the Subway Masters to enter the Battle Subway

WHAT.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Battle Subway Info:

We get to battle them without the need to participate in the Subway?

R_N

Lmao, and by the time you get her Pokemon to a certain health she'll reappear and have her jacket on again.

Like, c'mon, you just threw that thing. It's dirty. Why are you wearing it again. Hahahaha.

img_chara09_03.jpg

No, she keeps in the final pose

diakyu

hey something I just noticed
3.jpg

Here Elesa is wearing those glasses we saw in the trailer.

img_chara09_02.jpg

Here, she isn't.
Now in BW1 & indeed all the other portraits here, they cropped from the vs banner.
What an odd discrepancy. Unless her vs banner (and none of the others) are animated?
Hmmm, this could mean the other gym leaders could've gotten a new design. But I doubt it. It is strange though.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

How can you be so sure that they're easy, when we have no idea how much Exp. we can get from Trainers beforehand? People complained that GSC was too easy, because they forgot that there were barely any Trainers to fight in the entire region.

Context, guys.

she has multiple jackets?

she's rich, obv

Ver-mont

Battle Subway Info:

That's actually interesting. I wonder if we battle them in a double battle or individually, each one using his preferred method of battling... probably double battle.

Would it be unrealistic to hope that there is a Battle Frontier in these games?

Kinda, but I'm secretly still hoping too.

Bardische

Elegance.
img_chara09_03.jpg

No, she keeps in the final pose

Oh, never mind then. *go back to corner*

And you have to battle Ingo and Emmet to gain access to the Battle Subway. That's pretty interesting.

diakyu

Why is the subway even needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.