• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

It's odd how we're getting like no information on anything between these big battles.
Nothing about what's up in Castelia. Nothing about why we can't go over to Nuvema. Nothing about Team Plasma. Nothing about Achoroma. Nothing about Route 4 (side note: is that the join avenue now?). Nothing about Desert Resort.

Guess these guys must be busting it through the game

diakyu

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
It's odd how we're getting like no information on anything between these big battles.
Nothing about what's up in Castelia. Nothing about why we can't go over to Nuvema. Nothing about Team Plasma. Nothing about Achoroma. Nothing about Route 4 (side note: is that the join avenue now?). Nothing about Desert Resort.

Guess these guys must be busting it through the game

Users at 2ch asked the players not to spoil the game that much.
The reason why we don't get info that much.

diakyu

...Because post-game content is generally regarded as a good thing?
That's not what I meant. Why do we need to gain access to it in the story.

Bardische

Elegance.
I wonder if it's supposed to be romanized as "May". That would be funny for us.

Hahahahahahaha

Hahaha...

Haha..

*screams*

Seriously though, Mei is a nice name. Any news on the guy's name?

Maybe it's just a random battle. They just happened to be there and saw the ~spark in your eyes~ or something.

Volkner and Flint did the same thing blocking the Battle Frontier entrance in Platinum.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I know it's not. But I wouldn't want two in one game. If one of them are in the E4, I'm fine with that, but not both.

Also, Hoenn had enough different Water types that Juan and Wallace's teams didn't overlap at all, I believe (though I wouldn't know fishizzle, as I actually haven't played Emerald).

Unova has eight Normal type lines including things like Braviary, which is barely enough, and of course the Dex is expanded, so it could work out.

...Is there any reason we -shouldn't- be able to access it during the story?

Do profess, I'm sure your reasons are quite sound.

diakyu

..Is there any reason we -shouldn't- be able to access it during the story?

Do profess, I'm sure your reasons are quite sound.
Actually, I found it quite odd at first that we are forced to unlock it. But I guess it makes more sense now that I think about it. Never-mind.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I would love to take the reigns of the Pokemon franchise from Game Freak. Reel back on the unnecessary and unfulfilled Legendary story lines, and return the series back to a challenging and rewarding battle to become the master. The Gym Leaders are starting to become an afterthought, and that sucks. The Elite Four is completely upstaged by the emergence of an arbitrary castle from the ground. The Gym Leaders are becoming more and more shallow as characters (Seriously, go read the Bulbapedia biographies of the first Generation leaders vs. the latest).

Kinda sad. Every time I see news about Keldeo or Meloetta, I just shrug and get bored. That's not why I play Pokemon.

diakyu

We aren't forced to unlock it so far as we know
Ahh, I guess not putting in story elements doesn't help sometime.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So we're getting Fly earlier than in BW. Good. Come on, people, move on to Driftveil already.

Nimbasa is a huge place. There's a lot of things to do in there.
The player might still explore the stadiums and the musical...

Status
Not open for further replies.