• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
The Gym Leaders are becoming more and more shallow as characters (Seriously, go read the Bulbapedia biographies of the first Generation leaders vs. the latest).

Uh, no.

The 1st Gen Leaders have now had four Generations worth of characterization, hence why they have deeper characters. Going solely by Gen I, they barely had any characterization whatsoever, whereas the Unova Leaders have heapin' helpings of the stuff.

diakyu

Driftveil should be a bit interesting. I'm betting that we have to go find clay in the two giant holes.

R_N

Uh, no.

The 1st Gen Leaders have now had four Generations worth of characterization, hence why they have deeper characters. Going solely by Gen I, they barely had any characterization whatsoever, whereas the Unova Leaders have heapin' helpings of the stuff.
And the earlier leaders certainly were not that tough.
Except Starmie.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
That sounds a lot like "May"... You thinking what I'm thinking???

May died and got reincarnated?

The games take place following the month of April?

The protagonists support Occupy?

The male is named "The Force be with you?"

Seriously, what?

And the earlier leaders certainly were not that tough.
Except Starmie.

Eh, it was team-dependent. Misty couldn't do jack to you if you caught an Oddish or a Bellsprout, but Brock was way harder if you picked Charmander.

Gamblor

Kopite Trainer
You receive Cut, Fly and Strength by Nimbasa City
lolwut.

Gamblor

Kopite Trainer
According to Pokebeach, you can borrow a Riolu from Pokewood

R_N

This early in the game, there's not much in Anville Town.
You're forced to have a rotation battle to proceed.
Proceed to what? Anville? Back to Nimbasa? Driftviel?

Where's the information about team plasma?

diakyu

So, can we already participate in the WT?Or face Akuroma.

Gamblor

Kopite Trainer
I think the players were told not to leak too much.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Am I the only one who finds it a tad ironic that the entire region has experienced some sort of a cold front and yet the cold storage center is now gone? I mean, I understand from a game creation standpoint why it would be pointless now, but it's still rather odd.

Bardische

Elegance.
What exactly is a forced Rotational Battle. Heartbreaker Charles asked you yes or no if you wanted a Triple/Rotational Battle, if this is what that tidbit is referring to.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
It makes sense that Cold Storage is gone. Since half of Unova is frozen over, people probably just throw their food on the sidewalk to chill.

*ba dum, ching*

Status
Not open for further replies.