• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver-mont

10.jpg

A pretty interesting rotation battle, if I must say

Where did that heartbreaker Charles get all those Pokémon?

Bardische

Elegance.
10.jpg

Dang, levels are really good this time around.

And desert/ancient-ish Pokemon. Sweet theme.

Gamblor

Kopite Trainer
Proceed to what? Anville? Back to Nimbasa? Driftviel?
According to teh Pokebeach, it's to proceed in Driftveil. Heartbreaker Charles blocks your way.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
10.jpg

Archen, Sigiliph and Tortouga vs Dewott, Trubbish (inb4 OMG CUNFURMDED) and... Is that a lvl 100 Mewtwo? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

diakyu

The problem with this "No story" run is that they are going to have to detail fights like N/Ghetsis/Akuroma. They can't really avoid it.

Bardische

Elegance.
According to teh Pokebeach, it's to proceed in Driftveil. Heartbreaker Charles blocks your way.

Well, as if anybody else near or inside Driftveil was gonna offer a triple/rotation battle.

pokeaussie37

Nice to see that the new battle methods seem to be playing a bigger part in the games, as we might have expected. Forced is a good thing.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Has there been any mention of this potential shiny patrat that was supposed to be the first battle?

pokeaussie37

It's not really a bigger part, since the same Charles offered them in BW.

I know, but for one it's forced, and from what I've gathered it happens elsewhere too? Could be wrong though I may have misread something.

Charles certainly wasn't forced in BW.

R_N

Because having new characters is stupid.

Yeah, there's a 1/8192 chance of it. It was just a result of that guy's PRNG.

What's wrong with re-using Charles? He's the only npc trainer with any personality. He even got re-imagined in the anime.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Heartbreaker Charles is back!!!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.