• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

So it seems this guy operates solely on Red Shards.
I'm guessing, then, that there are 3 other tutors in the game. 1 for each shard type.

Bardische

Elegance.
ELEMENTAL PUNCHES!

IRON HEAD!

Oh my god Dual Chop and Drill Run? SIGNAL BEAM, SEED BOMB AND GUNK SHOT?!!!!

aksdhajdhasjdhasjdhasjdasds

diakyu

I can't tell if the move tutor is outside or inside.

Ver-mont

I'm guessing, then, that there are 3 other tutors in the game. 1 for each shard type.

Fair enough, as long as they give us a method to get a lot of Shards.

rocky505

Serperior better get some of those. Seed bomb and signal beam seem the most likely.

diakyu

Maybe we get the shards from the mines in driftviel.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

and these are just the moves that this one guy teaches

THIS GAME HAS AN AWESOME

SCREW FAMITSU AND ITS 36/40, GIVE IT 9001/40, THEY GAVE HGSS A PERFECT SCORE AND THAT A FRIGGIN STRING SHOT TUTOR

Bardische

Elegance.
Serperior better get some of those. Seed bomb and signal beam seem the most likely.

Yes, it now has a somewhat viable physical Grass-type attack.

Stallbreaker Dragonite yes.

and these are just the moves that this one guy teaches

THIS GAME HAS AN AWESOME

SCREW FAMITSU AND ITS 36/40, GIVE IT 9001/40, THEY GAVE HGSS A PERFECT SCORE AND THAT A FRIGGIN STRING SHOT TUTOR

WHAT INJUSTICE IS THIS. REALLY. BLACK AND WHITE HAD LESS FEATURES. WHAT.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I can't think of any immediate Pokemon that these moves benefit, but I'm sure with a little digging the competitive universe will perform a triple backflip and suddenly Hoothoot is in Ubers.

R_N

I have to know what gets Dual Chop. It could go to just about anything and I'm hoping for a variety of Fighting Types

rocky505

There's 4 types. Red, blue, green and yellow man there may be a lot of moves :D

With the elemental punches it looks like Emboar will finally get the "Fire Punch" that its dex entry states it can use...

I'm also happy for Seed Bomb, as now I'll have a more reliable physical grass STAB for some of my pokemon (I have a DW Cradily that really needs it).

Bardische

Elegance.
08:25; There appears to be an encounter with the old Team Plasma sages

Zinzolin was obviously looking for the Cold Storage again.

Okay, I'll bite.

Why, exactly, would you ever need one?

Honestly, I'm gonna have to see who gets what before I start competitivizing.

Well, I said somewhat viable. I'm not really gonna use a Serperior. Lol, I'm just freaking out. Forgive me ^^;

rocky505

Okay, I'll bite.

Why, exactly, would you ever need one?

Honestly, I'm gonna have to see who gets what before I start competitivizing.
It already has leaf blade anyway. Serperior needs diversity not more grass moves, which I why I hope it gets signal beam.

diakyu

The old sages confirmed in driftviel. What a strange place to put them.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
The only thing I can see benefitting from Drill Run is Beedrill or Gurren Lagann fans*, Dual Chop might be good if it can be learned my non-dragon types, and if covet's cheap, then excellant, its so much better then thief for utility. The rest are old, but I guess it means 5th gen stuff can learn it now. Fire Punch Haxorus ftw.

*Drill Run Krokorok anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.