• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegon

It was obvious Akuroma would be with Plasma, but I still held onto the hope that he'd be something of an N character. I don't think so, though. D:

From Pokebeach... "Latias is in the game. Presumably Latias for one, Latios for another. Hoenn..."
Damn. These games are destroying need for Gen IV games.

joep05

master of disaster
Achroma's Team:
Magneton Level 50, Magnezone Level 50, Metang Level 50, Beeheeyem Level 50, Klinklang Level 52

2 pokemon that are of the same family (although magnezone is cool), one that could be evolved into something very powerful but hasnt, a beeheeyem (personally dont like them and find them boring) and klinklang (great), generally a poor team, only 5 pokemon not 6, N and ghetsis were much much better and more diverse too, 80% of them are steel types and 60% psychic. thats a letdown actually, not surprised to hear hes plasma boss he'd be more suited as...a steel gym leader.

diakyu

OK gamefreak, calm down with the legendaries.

Kall El

..Silence..
Can anyone tell me where I can find this livestream? :s

- Also Akuroma being confirmed as Plasma boss, his new team - Magneton, Magnezone, Beheeyem, Metang and Klinkang.
Nice team he has there, as expected of the Steel type - wait.. what does this make Ghetsis? LOL

Edit: L@ti's confirmed, Yesss! :]]

AceFlonne

Mediator
Oohh, Latis is there too. I hope Latios is there with her

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Can anyone tell me where I can find this livestream? :s

- Also Akuroma being confirmed as Plasma boss, his new team - Magneton, Magnezone, Beheeyem, Metang and Klinkang.
Nice team he has there, as expected of the Steel type - wait.. what does this make Ghetsis? LOL

Here's a link to the LiveStream! It's not very good though... but atleast its footage of the game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSb2OXxH0Zk

Blazios

Well, it seems that the you-know-what has apparently been leaked on 4chan.

Should be getting movelists and sprites and such soon enough.

Janovy

Banned
Oh, you get a Bike in Castelia.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
You get to Castelia City via a boat from the new part of the region after beating up Plasma with your rival, then get the bike. No new theme for the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.