• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Just heard the Plasma music. IT IS THE BEST THING EVER.

Bardische

Elegance.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wonder if Rufflet and evo, with Vullaby and evo are are still version exclusives. Plus, let me know when Durant is available.

WHY WOULDN'T THEY!!! This is the same logic that led people to believe that some Unova pokemon wouldn't be in the Unova Pokedex in B2W2.. :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lARpavR_HBM

New underground footage exploring with your Rival!! :)

And with that, I'd say that Castelia definitely overrided any city before on being the largest city, or at least the one with most to explore. Goldenrod eat your heart out! :D

Has anyone uploaded akuroma's battle theme?

Dunno!! :D

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
TM04 recieved in sewers. Sewer leads to some cave.

Kall El

..Silence..
The new Themes are amazing!!
And Castelia has a new sewer system, makes logical sense - if Castelia wasn't big already ;p

D

Deleted member 298996

The music is awesome, but this guy is talking and making sounds and i cant hear it -.-

ebevan91

Post the plasma battle music plzkthx.

diakyu

The sewers lead to a cave? interesting

Janovy

Banned
Everyone seems to be using Snivy as their starter. o.o

Bardische

Elegance.
Where is the damn link guys where are you guys watching these. I'm out of the loop :S

Status
Not open for further replies.