• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardische

Elegance.
Okay, really. Blue was canonically ten years old.

What makes Iris any different? She was Drayden's apprentice, first of all. She was a Gym Leader in White and obviously she knows a lot of things most people don't.

She may have been a prodigy. C'mon. It's unfair, really.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Submas on the stream

I agree that Iris being champion isn't surprising when you play the previous game. It was always hinted that she held much potential. I also like her as champion since it shows diversity that steers away from the typical bishounen/bishoujo type champion from the past games.

nuzamaki90

I'm still crossing my fingers for battling Black in Nuvema Town and N....somewhere else.

I just don't understand why Iris? I wanna find out how she became Champion as soon as possible.

Bardische

Elegance.
I'm still crossing my fingers for battling Black in Nuvema Town and N....somewhere else.

I just don't understand why Iris? I wanna find out how she became Champion as soon as possible.

2 years. She was a Gym Leader two years ago. Of course anything can happen within 2 years. It's not that she became champion within a month or something. That's crazy. C'mon, at least she worked hard for 2 years.

:1

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I wonder if the anime writers did know that Iris would be the champion in B2W2 when they chose her to be Satoshi's new companion.

With Brycen and Adler out of the question, no one seems to be using the Vanillite-line anymore?

Alder may still be battle-able in the games.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
2 years. She was a Gym Leader two years ago. Of course anything can happen within 2 years. It's not that she became champion within a month or something. That's crazy. C'mon, at least she worked hard for 2 years.

:1

Not to mention her trusty Haxorus helped her along the way.

Kall El

..Silence..
A lady in BW said that Iris had the potential to suprass Drayden.
I'm happy that she's the Champion, her new team and Banner is amazing.
Couldn't ask for more :]

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I wonder if the anime writers did know that Iris would be the champion in B2W2 when they chose her to be Satoshi's new companion.

Alder may still be battle-able in the games.

Ash's new companion*.

pokeaussie37

'15:54; Achroma, when first battled, has got Klink and a Magneton'

Iirc, this is from the World Tournament? Or a bit earlier?

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
But wait, given Drayden already retired in White, will he be retaking the gym in White2 just as how Adrian retook Wallace's gym from in E?

Status
Not open for further replies.