• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I'm glad I managed to show up how pathetic a large amount of the community is just by pretending I had the ROM. Some people were beng EXTREMELY desperate to get the non-existant file from me, suscribing to me, sending me messages, commenting on my videos. Then throwing a huge hissy fit when I told them I was testing their credibility. This was a good use of my time, now I feel better about myself.

Oh and the gameplay was awesome!

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Well, I'm bored now, and I want to see more (Man, this is going to be a long wait for the English release)

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
YES! I finally caught up, I've been reading posts since the 60 page and its amusing to see all you guys hating on the japanese guy lol. how did he beat skyla..?

ebevan91

YES! I finally caught up, I've been reading posts since the 60 page and its amusing to see all you guys hating on the japanese guy lol. how did he beat skyla..?

The hand of god guided him I guess.

I put money on Skyla :|

ebevan91

*patiently waits for Kanto and Johto theme*

For ****'s sake, I keep hitting reply instead of edit.

ebevan91

Here's one for Steven. However, you really have to wonder if somebody's trolling us or if they really are legitimate...

We heard the Kanto theme BRIEFLY during a trailer last week or the week before. The player was battling Misty.

So I'd say it MAY BE legit...

Janovy

Banned
So, we will we get a post main game coverage?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
This is crazy. 2 days and there's already 129 pages O.O Anyways I'm not watching the live streams, I'm going to wait for Marriland to do his play through =)

Last edited:

kemal07

I have to say everything we have seen so far is awesome!!... Every character seems to make a comeback, and it would be weird if only the Triplets and Lenora were to be left out of the game... I think they have a very very high chance of appearing post league...

I have to say... I never imagined Iris suit as Champion but my God she looks awesome...

This also confirms the first time we have had more females than males in a league : ) 3 females and 2 males...

725roy

ambivolent
Still wating for Hoenn battle themes. That one is what I'm pretty sure most people want it too.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
So, we will we get a post main game coverage?

Most likely when Serebii himself gets the game, which might be a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.