• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Hmm I can see why now, the text does look a little off.

Yeah 100% off! Well it won't be too long until we get to see how she really looks, I hope anyway.

1.) I was kidding. Jeez, this forum needs to learn to take a joke...
2.) Elesa's costume reminds me of Flaaffy, so I assumed it was a Flaaffy costume, despite it being colored more like Manectric than Flaaffy. I really don't care, tbh.
3.) Dress, overcoat... Whatever. Besides, I was making fun of the outfit, so I can call it what I want when I'm not being srs.
4.) Y u no answer my question? Y u write 2 sentences to correct one sentence?

It seems pointless to be corrected over something so trivial, but such is the way of the Serebii forums.... :|

No worries, your joke made me laugh anyway haha.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Accelgor, yes, but I'm not as sure about Escavalier. And no, it's not clear that he's a Bug type trainer, he only has a half bug team when there's enough Bug types for him to have a full team, plus his non Bug types have nothing to do with Bug types.

Maybe he specializes in bugs + coverage.

Does anyone know if it was confirmed that we can NOT catch Kyurem when we encounter it? If it's true, then I'm really curious to know when we DO get to catch him; plus, my signature kinda depends on it. :p

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
20120622-025652.jpg

A better pic of Iris, dunno if it was already posted.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Guys, it can't be Buck...Thanks to Battleground Shenanigans

hmmm... He could be the grandfather on the Paternal side? and Alder on the Maternal? (Or swapped or whatever)
Or not at all?
I guess Buck's out of the window... Or at least sitting by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.