• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Why does Iris have a crown.I young kid who was a gym leader is now a campion not E4?!

The Elite Four (Japanese: 四天王 Four Heavenly Kings) are four Pokémon Trainers who are regarded as the toughest in their regional Pokémon League, short of the Pokémon League Champion. Those who challenge the Elite Four must have won all eight Badges from that region and face all four and the current Champion consecutively without losing to any of them.

It's to show the metaphorical meaning of E4...that's why she has a crown.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
"20:00; The previous game's playable character is out looking for N"

Interesting. If they appear in the game, I hope they talk. I also hope that Hilbert is in Black 2.

This is true! But I meant the strength of their Pokemon too, I can really see Iris being a challenge. She really does deserve the Wallace treatment.

Yeah, her team will not be the easiest to take down.

Grei

not the color
What does "out looking for N" mean? Is that explaining his/her absence, or confirming his/her inclusion?

I imagine that team posted on Gamefaqs--Reshiram/Zekrom, Zoroark, Volcorona, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott--is fake, although that IS a good team for him/her.

R_N

So here's a thought.
N & Hilbert/Hilda are in Unova. They have their dragons.
We weren't able to catch Kyurem the first time around & I bet he's back in the Chasm in the post-game.

I'm thinking something happens there.

725roy

ambivolent
What does "out looking for N" mean? Is that explaining his/her absence, or confirming his/her inclusion?

I imagine that team posted on Gamefaqs--Reshiram/Zekrom, Zoroark, Volcorona, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott--is fake, although that IS a good team for him/her.

My thought is that the starters work fine, but as for the legendaries, and Zoroark aren't the case. I could be wrong though.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Wait, Hilbert and Hilda are the BW1 trainers? They have ugly names...

The name Hilda isn't that ugly.

I'm still dying to know what's up with Kyurem and why we can't catch him. :p

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
20120622-025652.jpg

A better pic of Iris, dunno if it was already posted.

Iris, is that cleavage I see? Champion or not, your too young for that. xD

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

Three Fire types in Black 2? Lahl.

My thought is that the starters work fine, but as for the legendaries, and Zoroark aren't the case. I could be wrong though.

Why wouldn't they have their dragon?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

ebevan91

Does this mean Reshiram/Zekrom won't be available in these games since N and Hilbert/Hilda should still have them?

I think that's why they said it's a good idea to get White 2 if you got White, and Black 2 if you got Black.

That could be why the cover of White 2 has the White Kyurem, and the cover of Black 2 has the Black Kyurem.

You get Reshiram if you have White 2 because Hilbert/Hilda has Zekrom.

Grei

not the color

You mean Zekrom or Reshiram? Why don't those two work? Hilbert/Hilda officially own them as of BW, it makes no sense for them to not have them if they appear here.

Status
Not open for further replies.