• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave Birdy

Slow news period huh? So when is the live stream going to resume? I have mixed feelings about Legendarys just appearing randomly throughout the game, let me do a head count of the ones so far...

Regigigas ~ There is a picture with it in it

Regirock, Regice & Registeel ~ If regigigas is available, so are they

I would have to disagree with you about Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

I think it's possible that Regigigas is available for capture in BW2, but not the other regis.
Then, if Regigigas is traded to the next two pokemon games released, it unlocks Regirock, Regice, and Registeel's locations.

The end of BW1 would have us believe that we made friends with the moron.

lol, now the only missing characters left is the stration trio.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
What does "out looking for N" mean? Is that explaining his/her absence, or confirming his/her inclusion?

I imagine that team posted on Gamefaqs--Reshiram/Zekrom, Zoroark, Volcorona, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott--is fake, although that IS a good team for him/her.

I personally think it is real

Janovy

Banned

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

R_N

lol, now the only missing characters left is the stration trio.

They're probably still in their cafe gym it's just no one cares enough to check up on them.
You don't bring back literally every other Unova character and not the first gym leaders

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
So, wouldn't it be funny if Hilbert/Hilda was searching for N because they caught wind of Team Plasma's new plans and thought him/her and N should take them down together. Too late buddy! Haha, maybe that'll give them an incentive to battle us.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
I would have to disagree with you about Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

I think it's possible that Regigigas is available for capture in BW2, but not the other regis.
Then, if Regigigas is traded to the next two pokemon games released, it unlocks Regirock, Regice, and Registeel's locations.

Regigigas requires the trio to be awakened in D/P/Pt. It doesn't seem likely they would change that.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I don't think Hilda/Hilbert would have the three starters. They had only one in BW1.
Also, Volcarona? Awesome Pokémon, but I doubt it too.

She doesn't look too young.

She does look young to me.
But again, the female player characters are also young and some of them looks a little... you know.

Grei

not the color
I personally think it is real

What makes me doubt that it's real is the fact that the levels are identical to Red's, and the team is about the same: three starters, the Legendary (=Pikachu), and two Pokemon you could get during gameplay (Larvesta egg/Volcorona, Zorua/Zoroark). I'm not sure they'd parallel the two that much, and I imagine some of the levels would be different...

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
They're probably still in their cafe gym it's just no one cares enough to check up on them.
You don't bring back literally every other Unova character and not the first gym leaders

I thought it was confirmed that they were battle-able post game? Not a triple battle, but one by one.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
So, wouldn't it be funny if Hilbert/Hilda was searching for N because they caught wind of Team Plasma's new plans and thought him/her and N should take them down together. Too late buddy! Haha, maybe that'll give them an incentive to battle us.

"what do you mean I'm not the protagonist"

There was a rumor that in Pokemon Black and White 2..the Stration Trio are the Shadow Traid

Don't Let's Start

Status
Not open for further replies.