• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Searching for N when we know he's gonna pop back in Unova from wherever he is, and that is if the cave we saw is the Giant Chasm. Guys, I have a funny feeling searching for N is gonna take us to the region he's in.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Regigigas requires the trio to be awakened in D/P/Pt. It doesn't seem likely they would change that.

But in platinum, with the Movie Regigigas, you could unlock the locations for the 3 Regis. (Which then unlocked another regigigas...)

R_N

Searching for N when we know he's gonna pop back in Unova from wherever he is, and that is if the cave we saw is the Giant Chasm. Guys, I have a funny feeling searching for N is gonna take us to the region he's in.

The chasm scene took place at the game's climax.
N is probably still in Unova.

Aurath8

I'm so happy for the difficulty modes, as that is the easiest way to make the game accessible to newbies yet still a challenge, and in turn appealing to a wider audience.
Do we have any more news on the difficulty modes?

Grei

not the color

You're funny.

Speaking of that... where is the new setting for BW2 that the second guidebook suggests?

Janovy

Banned
Wait, so is Lenora confirmed in the games then? Have I missed some posts...
Yes, she revives fossils now.

R_N

Exactly! LOL

Except that "Bulbanews now" on twitter says "The triplets battles are one at a time"

Oh is that where you're getting this info from? I was wondering if you were scouring 2ch threads.
Well they were right about the grandchild, so they're probably right about this.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.