• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The chasm scene took place at the game's climax.
N is probably still in Unova.
The thing is though the info bout the protags searching for N seems to be post league, unless its not the same source as the one who beat the league.

725roy

ambivolent
Legends confirmed so far ~
Victini ~ Liberty Island is Accessible

Regigigas ~ There is a picture with it in it

Regirock, Regice & Registeel ~ If regigigas is available, so are they

Uxie ~ There is a picture with it in it

Azelf & Mespirit ~ If Uxie is in, so are they

Cresselia ~ Information & The item which is used to get Cresselia has been shown

Darkrai ~ If cresselia is in I don't see why Darkrai shouldn't. But it's a bit unlikely since it's an event. But we will see!

Black/White kyurem ~ The main legendary of the game. (Although, it states you can't catch the first time around. So do you catch it as normal Kyurem later and transform it somehow?)

Heatran ~ Most likely in the game due to Bianca mentioning it

Cobalion, Virizion, & Terrakion ~ Shown in pictures, also in the starting clip

Tornadus, Thundurus & Landlorus ~ They have new formes, so I don't see why they would excluded them from being found in game.

Keledo ~ Event

Meloetta ~ Event

Genesect ~ Possible release during this game's lifetime so Event

I'm going out on a limb saying that Heatran, and Darkrai will NOT be in this game. Just cause Bianca says Heatran doesn't mean he's in the game.

Bardische

Elegance.

Cresselia ~ Information & The item which is used to get Cresselia has been shown

Darkrai ~ If cresselia is in I don't see why Darkrai shouldn't. But it's a bit unlikely since it's an event. But we will see!

Black/White kyurem ~ The main legendary of the game. (Although, it states you can't catch the first time around. So do you catch it as normal Kyurem later and transform it somehow?)

Tornadus, Thundurus & Landlorus ~ They have new formes, so I don't see why they would excluded them from being found in game.

Keledo ~ Event

Meloetta ~ Event

That really is a lot of legendary Pokemon...

And what do you mean by Liberty Island being accessible? Like, it does not require the ticket anymore? I'm confused.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター

Keledo ~ Event

Meloetta ~ Event

Darkrai was an event Pokemon, so I think you should take him out. Wow, looking at this list there are a lot of legendaries to use for this game...

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Oh wow, I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty damn awesome.

So... is that for White 2 or Black 2? Or is it the same in both versions?

Same in both versions, Drayden is Gym leader in both games as opposed to one, apparently, they wanted you to get a chance to fight both.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
nmeet.jpg

Bardische

Elegance.
Oh, and don't forget Latios/Latias are in these games, too. I think Latias is in Black2 and Latios is in White2 ^^

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. His castle ;_;

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
HI N!!!!!!! :D This is fantastic.

Adam 1475

Entei > You
I think it's generally agreed that more legendaries = more happy fans. Not everyone who plays Pokemon uses Serebii forums. Personally, I want more, maybe an event in there, so BW2 can break the glass box in which previous event legendaries (CELEBI) have been trapped in.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Since someone posted that Hilda/Hilbert appear in your game based on your character's gender, I wonder if Hilda will appear if you choose the female player or whether its the other way around.

R_N

nmeet.jpg

HI N'S CASTLE

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

(are you still attached to the pokemon league should proabbly get that removed)

El Hombre

Grizzled Veteren
I'm loving all the new move tutors, but does anyone know where we get the shards? I'm worried that there is a set amount of each shard in the game...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Since someone posted that Hilda/Hilbert appear in your game based on your character's gender, I wonder if Hilda will be appear if you choose the female player or whether its the other way around.

If, and I must stress if, they are...hypothetically they will default like that, but change based on if you use Memory Link

Status
Not open for further replies.