• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
Darkrai was an event Pokemon, so I think you should take him out. Wow, looking at this list there are a lot of legendaries to use for this game...

Wait a sec, didn't HG/SS have an event with a Legendary.....Latias/Latios, I believe? Darkrai may not be ruled out so quickly.

gliscor&yanmega

Hmm, that's N's castle isn't it?

I sure hope it's not still attached to the League I mean...you'd think they would tear the thing down, unless two years isn't enough to do that.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
The old PC's will appear! Will appear both of them or just one? Just male or just female? and will we battle them!?

AND HOW THE HELL DID IRIS BEAT ONE OF THEM!?

Cobalt_Latios

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
The thing is though the info bout the protags searching for N seems to be post league, unless its not the same source as the one who beat the league.

Yes, I think it is post league.

Anyways, I'm not understanding the level difficulty thing. Are the levels higher for challenge mode or something?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
N CAN BE FOUGHT.
Jus Sayin'.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Wait a sec, didn't HG/SS have an event with a Legendary.....Latias/Latios, I believe? Darkrai may not be ruled out so quickly.

I'm not ruling him out exactly. It's just that it's not even been hinted at yet, so I don't think it should be listed for now. That's all1

Janovy

Banned
N can be fought!!!

Cobalt_Latios

Since someone posted that Hilda/Hilbert appear in your game based on your character's gender, I wonder if Hilda will appear if you choose the female player or whether its the other way around.
Guess we'll have to see, won't we?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
"When you fight N, the Plasma emblem is missing from the VS screen."
ooooh, he really has gone away from Plasma.
I'd like to see a Psycho!N.

EDIT: "When you fight N in Black 2, his Zekrom is level 70."
oooooohhh

Janovy

Banned
N's Zekrom is level 70.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Watch him give you the Zekrom at the end of the battle.

"Well I heard you were given all my other pokemon, might as well have this one too"

Status
Not open for further replies.