• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
We don't know, but every Pokemon getting a hidden ability seems to be Unovian.

I find it funny how these hidden ability pokemon i.e cinccino are in a special area somewhere i.e a burrow whereas virizion etc are just placed on the region randomly xD

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Bajiro looks crazy! Hahahahahah! Really interesting! Wouldn't mind him appear in the anime :D

Rio!

Composer
I wish they'd stop giving people Garchomp. Give someone a Flygon or something.

Totes right. Bagon is obviously better. :c

rocky505

I like alders son. He has the looks of alder except the crazy sapphire(manga) style mouth.

Also: my games have shipped holla!

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I like alders son. He has the looks of alder except the crazy sapphire(manga) style mouth.

Also: my games have shipped holla!
Alder's grandson, actually. And yeah he's quite the character... I don't like how big his vs screen sprite is though.

rocky505

Alder's grandson, actually. And yeah he's quite the character... I don't like how big his vs screen sprite is though.

Yeah grandson surprisingly. Alder doesn't even look old enough IMO.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
All these battle challenges, and extras are getting me psyched xD Game Freak does it again.

More reason for me to bring everyone (all of my previous gen Pokemon) over >3

Bardische

Elegance.
Lmao, I'm actually looking at all these features right now and just thinking to myself "dude, is Game Freak alright?"

There's so many extra features, like I don't even know what's happening to the plot anymore.

But whatever, RENTAL BATTLES! MY FAVORITE!

Back on the WT....I have been wondering for a while now do the various rematches with leaders, champs and such have the same battle themes as they had in their original games? That would be even more awsome!

PS: where is the stream(s?) so i can watch away

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well for once they get the amount of replay value right. And look their giving out Gibles, now I wonder if they have special abilities since you do have to fight a Red leveled team.

pokeaussie37

'08:27; More World Tournament teams

Green(Blue) - Machamp, Arcanine, Exeggutor
Alder - Volcarona, Chandelure, Reuniclus
Steven - Metagross, Archeops, Excadrill'

Bardische

Elegance.
'08:27; More World Tournament teams

Green(Blue) - Machamp, Arcanine, Exeggutor
Alder - Volcarona, Chandelure, Reuniclus
Steven - Metagross, Archeops, Excadrill'

Wow, good on them to find an actual team for Blue. That's pretty nifty, but I would have expected a Gyarados, actually, considering the starter factor when it comes to him having an Arcanine or an Exeggutor, too. But okay.

Well, Alder still has the moth, but Chandelure and Reuniclus are just...weird.

Four for you Steven.

pokeaussie37

Wow, good on them to find an actual team for Blue. That's pretty nifty, but I would have expected a Gyarados, actually, considering the starter factor when it comes to him having an Arcanine or an Exeggutor, too. But okay.

Well, Alder still has the moth, but Chandelure and Reuniclus are just...weird.

Four for you Steven.

I thought Alder was a bit, odd, the other two imo are just fine.

Alder's team barely represents what he is or what his former team was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.