• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeaussie37

thanks this helps, any1 found the location of both regiice and registeel yet? those are stilll unaccounted for.

I'm not 100% on this but I believe that which member of the Regi trio you catch, as well as which member of the Pixie trio you catch, depends on which starter you select.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I'm not 100% on this but I believe that which member of the Regi trio you catch, as well as which member of the Pixie trio you catch, depends on which starter you select.

If that's true then I'm torn between choosing Snivy or being able to capture Registeel....I seriously hate this method.

VgValerie

Man all this news is so exciting! Battling N, Iris as champion, individual gym themes, higher levels and even more legendaries!
I'm pumped for White/Black 2 :D I joined the forums just for this thread because I was stalking it for ages. :)

Rakurai

I really hope that the Type Expert mode isn't the same as that dumb Battle Frontier mode where you need to defeat like a dozen Pokemon of each typing with a single Pokemon.

Considering there was maybe two or three Pokemon realistically capable of accomplishing the feat without an extraordinary amount of luck.

FRLG dogs all over again then, thats gonna be tricky :/

BTW the stream i wanted was the one running right now (where Red was revealed and such) but the one given is good for early to mid game.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
FRLG dogs all over again then, thats gonna be tricky :/

BTW the stream i wanted was the one running right now (where Red was revealed and such) but the one given is good for early to mid game.

I don't think there is a stream running right now. What we're getting is runoff of the 2ch forums.

I don't think there is a stream running right now. What we're getting is runoff of the 2ch forums.

*facepalms* hence why its screenshots... i guess im desperate to have one question of mine answered but if theres no stream then its very difficult as i cant read jp expect for very basic strings that i needed for various kingdom hearts final mixes :/

VgValerie

"Defeating Unova Leaders unlocks the other regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh). Then, completion of the other region Leaders opens up World Leaders, which merges them all. After that, beat World Leaders to access the Champion Tournament."

Hmm, WT news...

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
"Defeating Unova Leaders unlocks the other regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh). Then, completion of the other region Leaders opens up World Leaders, which merges them all. After that, beat World Leaders to access the Champion Tournament"

Damn, that's a lot of work just to get to the Champions. :p

pokeaussie37

'09:11; Defeating Unova Leaders unlocks the other regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh). Then, completion of the other region Leaders opens up World Leaders, which merges them all. After that, beat World Leaders to access the Champion Tournament'

Edit: lol ninja'd, but yeah it is a lot of work just to get there.

'09:13; The Stranger's House is located in the middle of Marveous Bridge. At a certain spot, you will be removed and taken to the house where you will get the Lunar Wing' Kay so now we know where we actual obtain it.

VgValerie

Gahh ninja'd ;)

Wow, so does this mean that every gym leader from every region is battled in the WT?
If so, then AWWW YEAH!

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
09:13; The Stranger's House is located in the middle of Marveous Bridge. At a certain spot, you will be removed and taken to the house where you will get the Lunar Wing.

That sounds an awful lot like the Member Card/Canalave Hotel scenario. But we just had a Darkrai event...

Huh. I just noticed; Cresselia and the Marvelous Bridge actually seem to share a few design cues, what with all the curvy parabolas and such.

Last edited:
Oh nice, i guess thats why it said "seeminly empty" yesterday it hides the lunar wing but marvellous bridge, u dont think the house could belong to that woman with the patrats could it?

TurboBlaziken

Hero of Time
The Stranger's House is located in the middle of Marveous Bridge. At a certain spot, you will be removed and taken to the house where you will get the Lunar Wing

Cresselia info as well :)

Aw, that means it's not for Darkrai. Oh well, I still have the one from the recent Wi-Fi event. It's still shaping up to look like a great game. I'm glad they give you the World Tournament, it provides you more to do post-game, which is always fun. Can't wait, I've pre-ordered both. :)

VgValerie

Yeah, the World Tournament looks so amazing! @_@ What a great feature for the games. A few months ago, I was contemplating whether I would get White 2.
Now I want both! :D

Yeah, the World Tournament looks so amazing! @_@ What a great feature for the games. A few months ago, I was contemplating whether I would get White 2.
Now I want both! :D

Same here 2 weeks ago i wanted just black 2, but know i have to get both!

Gonna take 30mins out to watch Nintendo Direct

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Well that was a disappointing typo. For a few moments there I thought all the regions were in the game.

Oh well.. I'm not too interested in this Tournament honestly, but they still sound fun. I like battling and all but it's not the reason I play the games.

I wonder, do they have VS Banners?

Last edited:

Ilan

Well seeing as there SI enough place to put all the regis I don't think we will have the beast in LG FR case (twist mountain-regice, chargestone-registeel, wellspringcave-regirock) cave the lake guardians is another story... there is barely water in unova... and no lakes so probaby they will roam according to the starter

Status
Not open for further replies.