• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
This is amazing. Even Red is in it. And the rotating teams. Glorious. Unique experience every time...well at least potentially unique. I wonder if Koga is included in the Kanto Gym Leaders.

ugh there goes the rest of the morning time wise...theres a demo for Kingdom hearts DDD

On-topic: The WT is gonna be a great post-game addition im sure, evene BW had the gear station which kept me occuipped for a long time

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I'm not going to really be able to play my other games. No Conquest, no FireRed re-run, no finishing my SoulSilver, none. Maybe playthrough Black Version a few times, but until these games come out, I'm damaged goods. I'm done. These games so need to come out like, NAO. Or before October. ;'<

VgValerie

I hope both Koga and his daughter are in ^^
Still, the WT is looking so amazing! All these old gym leaders and RED for goodness sake! :D

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I hope both Koga and his daughter are in ^^
Still, the WT is looking so amazing! All these old gym leaders and RED for goodness sake! :D
I'm thinking. Wasn't there going to be modes in the WT that were unlocked via wireless events? Since it looks like we're getting all the Gym Leaders and Champions do you think Elite Four, Battle Frontier and maybe even Villain Teams will be the DLC modes?

VgValerie

I'm thinking. Wasn't there going to be modes in the WT that were unlocked via wireless events? Since it looks like we're getting all the Gym Leaders and Champions do you think Elite Four, Battle Frontier and maybe even Villain Teams will be the DLC modes?

Now that I think about it, it'd be so cool to verse the Elite Four as well ^^ But I don't think villian groups would return.
Wouldn't it be a bit odd to see Cyrus or Archie just strolling on in for a fight? XD
I hope Giovanni is battable though.

TurboBlaziken

Hero of Time
Now that I think about it, it'd be so cool to verse the Elite Four as well ^^ But I don't think villian groups would return.
Wouldn't it be a bit odd to see Cyrus or Archie just strolling on in for a fight? XD
I hope Giovanni is battable though.
As cool as that would be, I doubt we will be seeing villains return. Also, as far as we know, and if the previous games share the same canon as BW, Cyrus is off trying to destroy the world, whilst still in the Distortion World. Unless he's magic... :p

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

DemonDragon

Ironclad trainer
Since we have champions I do hope we get some way of unlocking Elite 4 and Battle Frontier. (though I'll survive without the frontier people as long as there are Elite 4). Even a wifi event would be nice for E4.

Bardische

Elegance.
The strange house is in the middle of Marvelous Bridge.

Is there anything in that bridge not of paranormal origin? :1

And you get the Lunar Wing in there. And apparently, you just get sucked in there at some point.

Does this have ties with Darkrai? Or what? I'm confused. It's a mysterious house but you get the Lunar Wing inside.

Cresselia is weird. And I get Old Chateau vibes from it. I'm deeply confused lol.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Man, N's Zorua, N's Siligyph, a Pidove, how many of N's pokemon are we getting?

But I do love the gift pokemon; Zorua Gible and potentiallly more which is awesome. Still can't believe that Iris is the champion though, and it's mentioned that via challenge mode she replaces her Druddigon with a Salamence which does fit with the mode.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Oh man, loving this game more and more by the minute. But, besides that...

My order shipped!!

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Oh man, loving this game more and more by the minute. But, besides that...

My order shipped!!

Mine shipped this morning too and I peed my pants! But in other news...

Yeah Red is in so maybe, just hopefully we will get other Playable characters battle-able again, like some others and I suggested a while back.

Bardische

Elegance.
Mesprit has been confirmed weeping for the dead on top of Celestial Tower.

I guess the rumor of whichever member of a trio appears (Regi Trio/Pixie Trio) depends on your starter is false.

It's weird though. Uxie appears in a very similar parallel to its appearance in Acuity Cavern, with the puddle formation and all.

Oh well, sweet. Azelf is probably somewhere around...Victory Road. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.