• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Discuss everything and anything pertaining to the Unova region here! I put it in the gen 5 section because the fan club section doesn’t get much traction. If a mod wants to move it to that section, feel free to.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
I just love Unova. Loved the characters, story, starters and everything. It's definitely my favorite region so far.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I just love Unova. Loved the characters, story, starters and everything. It's definitely my favorite region so far.
I love it too! I also appreciated that Team Plasma were actual villains, arguably the last gen with villains that had a compelling backstory, motivation, etc. Team Flare didn’t have that (they just wanted to kill everyone), Team Skull, while endearing, weren’t actually bad. And don’t get me started on SwSh, which didn’t even have a true villain to begin with!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
joining because game-wise I loved everything in Unova

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

After the announcement of Sinnoh remakes, you just know people are going to be saying "Unova when?" or "Unova confirmed" next. :p

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
So true. But I'd rather not have any remakes if they're going to do the same thing they did with Sinnoh remakes.

Or if Pokémon Legends is going to be a fully-fledged spin-off series, they could have Pokémon Legends: Kyurem alongside whatever the main Unova remakes would be called (Darkest Black or Lightest White, maybe?)

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
It is my favorite region as well. The seasons were quite beautiful, changing every month. Of course, even as an antagonist, N was my favorite Pokémon character (and he still is even today).

Status
Not open for further replies.