• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Journeys: Robert Arma, Reborn of the White Knight (PG-PG13)

Trainer Robert

Chapter 11

“Umbreon quickly use Quick attack” I shouted to Umbreon; bursting and increasing speed. Umbreon knocked away one of Team Plasma’s Pokemon, which in this case was a Patrat. What happen you see is that; I ascendantly went the wrong direction from the gym building…What I thought was west, turned out that I went east instead…Now; I’m in some area with broken down ruins and what appeared to be; Lots of Team Plasma member’s scanning around the area.

Upon reaching to the said area, I saw that they were chasing a Woman and Bianca all over the place; along with Tepig glowing pink and seem to be un-able to battle. I barely got there in time with Umbreon, ordering him to use quick attack at the oncoming Patrat that was about to scratch Bianca. Thank god Umbreon manage to strike it down before it could. Moving her attention towards me I heard Bianca shouting.

“Robert! Boy am I glad to see you!”

Nodding towards her, I stood in front of her and the woman wearing what seem to be; a lab coat with a short sleeve purple top under the coat... “Is everyone alright?” I asked towards Bianca and the woman, seeing them nod in response. I turn back to face the Plasma grunt, one of the worst bunch and pathetic excuses for team members. They’re the most weakest of the groups, but tend to be so many of them. That you can lose to them in sheer numbers…

“Listen here kid; they are disturbing the peace of this land, with the use of technology to the in-habitants Pokemon here. Including that woman there! How dare you mess around the eco-system!” The grunt said. I crook my head to the side a bit with a deadpan expression on my face. Along with Umbreon who just lower both of his eyes.

“Uh…Yeah I’ll just pretend that I listen to what you just said and beat you. Umbreon will you do the honors?” I asked my black fox partner with a wave of my hand. Who in return bow down playfully; about face back to the Patrat who flinched from the leer Umbreon was giving at the same time. Running away from the battlefield making Umbreon, Bianca and I to sweat drop and stare with blinking eyes at this turn of events…”Uh…Was that even captured?”

“Of course not you fool! Lord N wouldn’t want us to capture Pokemon and enslave them in those confines, of Pokeball’s!” He shouted out. Okay I’m sorry, no matter what organization there are out there. You should never have wild Pokemon do battle’s for you unless they are caught…Though that raise a question? How were they able to recruit Pokemon without using any means to capture??

Seeing the grunt tsk with a turn of his head; at the same time spitting towards the ground, he then threw down what looked like a pellet that burst into smoke. Covering all over us, making us coughing harshly; Dang it! I wish I had a flying type with me at this point; their always handy to get rid of smokescreens…

Once the smoked cleared and the Plasma grunt gone. I started searching around for any possible sneak attacks, from one of his friends at the same time. Umbreon was sniffing the ground for any scents that could be picked up to follow a trail.

“Are you alright Fennel?” I head Bianca asked the woman. Turn our attention to Bianca and Fennel, who let out a relax expression nodded to Bianca; while looking towards me with a smile. Standing up she walked towards me and grabbed both my hands shaking them up and down.

“Thank you so much young man…If you didn’t came to our rescue in time. Who knows what would’ve happen if Team Plasma got my research equipment”

I had to chuckle a bit considering she was shaking my hands quite hard. That was causing my hat to almost fall to the ground; once she was done doing that. She looked down towards Umbreon letting out a small squeal. “Oh my gosh I never seen an Umbreon before!? Is he yours?” She asked me; while knelling down in front of said Pokemon; stretching out his cheeks and; squeezing his face all around. I decided to let her pay the consequence of doing that to Umbreon…Especially with that one small patch of fur on his left ear. Is still there ever since he was an Eevee…

I looked towards Bianca with a confuse expression along with worry. Seeing how she was cradling Tepig so close, trying to get it to make any sounds what so ever. With his body still glowing and dimming of the color Pink. I walked up to her with her teary eyes looking back to me with a shaky voice she exclaimed. “He…He won’t wake up! No matter what I try or do, Tepig just will not wake up…Robert what…What should I do?!”

She then suddenly pushed up against me, with my arms away from her. Surprised to see her act like this around me…I had no answers to give her; even if I did? I still wouldn’t know the source of the problem. I could hear her started weeping and sniffing from trying to hold back the tears…So I could only do one thing and that was hugging her. “Its…It’s alright Bianca, I’m sure whatever is effecting Tepig is temporally.” I tried to explain to her at the same time calming her down. There are days like this I wished I could be more useful and helpful to my friends or, those around me…No; that sounded wrong and Bianca deserves to be more than just the title ‘others’…

She is a friend now, seeing how she never gave up on me and always sticking up for me…Bianca deserved at least those rights. Pushing her back from me, seeing her trying to wipe away any tears best she could. I gave her a soft smile after she blinked her eyes a couple of times. Then smiled back with a nod… “Your…You’re right Robert…Thank you, I’m sure this can be cured!” She said with a pump fisted hand.

“Actually; there is…If you two will follow me, I think I might know what is wrong with Tepig” Fennel announced, making me and Bianca turn. To only start laughing at the way she was trying to hold Umbreon up. Seeing the black fox Pokemon just letting out low growls of protest, being hug tightly to her was making him very un-comfortable from the position he was in…Sorry pal, you know how woman and girls are when they see something cute or, adorable. Though I won’t say that about all girls in general of course...

After some time traveling back to the city; Fennel started explaining to me that the area I walked and got lost too. Was called the dream yard, a place where Munna’s and Munsharna’s reside at and; in-habitant the said area. I asked why the place was in such a wreck to find out, that a massive explosion erupted there on the site 5 years ago! So that’s why the Pokemon Associates committee wanted trainers to start at 16 years old! This way children; won’t get curious about the place and at the same time, not to only get hurt, by exploring that area or fall through any weak foundation…

Entering a two stories apartment; we were greeted by some of the people in the room.

“Hey Fennel, how was your research at Dream yard?” One of the residence asked.

“Not so good, I got attacked by a Plasma member…But thanks to these two who came to my rescue. I manage to get out with no harm” She explained at the same time, pointing towards Bianca and I. We waved back to the group, all the while a small boy walked up to her.

“Wow a Umbreon!? Is it yours Fennel?”

“Nope I wished though” She smiled, hugging Umbreon closer to her letting out new grunts from the Pokemon. If I knew Umbreon was going to suffer from all this hugging and running from Purrion wanting to…Well mate with him. I should’ve just left him home and started out with one of the Unova starters…Aw heck with it. Umbreon needs another chance to having a Pokemon journey.

“Hey Fennel..? Exactly how are we going to find the cure for Tepig?” Bianca asked; as we continue to follow Fennel through the house and up the stairs. She was taking slow steps in order to keep Umbreon in the embrace she have on him. I had snicker from Umbreon irritation and; held my stomach at the distress he was in.

“Ah you see Bianca, while I was out there researching on weird energy reading’s…I started working on a different project that will help increase the ratio of collecting data. Which I like to call…’Dream Mist extraction’ ” She explained, at the same time telling us about a Pokemon name Munna and Musharna; two psychic type Pokemon haves this natural ability to seep out dream mist’s from their snouts. That is carried up into the air…Munna the pre-evolved form of Musharna. Is able to eat this mist like substance; from any Pokemon that gets stricken by Musharna’s hypnosis attack or, a high level concentrated mist that’s in the air!

In turn what caused Tepig to start glowing pink and; un-able to move; I asked how Bianca got there in the first place and was told that. She ran into Fennel after winning her gym badge from the Stiraton trio. Then got offer to help out Fennel in her research, at the same time being shock she is one of Professor Juniper’s assistance!

“Well here we are, home sweet home. Or at least; Apartment sweet apartment I would say…” She giggled at the end and finally putting down Umbreon. Who shook his entire body all the while, running behind my legs with annoyance in his eyes...

The room was litter with all different kinds of papers…Okay basically it was Juniper’s lab; minus the giant machine in the center of the room. Next to it is a computer that is all wire up to the machine. That runs up to the device and coming around it with pulsing energy; down to the back of the bed that is in front and next to the computer.

Lifting my hat a bit blowing out a low whistle at the same time Bianca nodding in agreement. “Put Tepig on the bed there Bianca, We might be able to find the cause of his condition…” Fennel said, walking up to the PC. Looking towards me for suggestion, I nodded to the bed for Bianca telling her; that it will be alright. Placing the fire pig on the blue blanket bed a glass dome then came around, closing on the Pokemon so it wouldn’t be disturb.

“Alright let see what is causing the Pokemon to sleep like this…” Fennel started saying, while bending forward a bit to type onto the console. I just avert my gaze somewhere else, since I get un-interesting quite easily for a long period of time.

“So how did, this happen Bianca?” I asked her, seeing how she looked down a bit. Pursing her lips slowly debating if she should tell or not. Then let out a shaky breath; with closed eyes she started to explain everything to me.

“It kinda happen right after you won probably…Fennel and I were in the deepest part of the Dream yard, getting strong readings from her device she was carrying. That led to the back of the destroyed area, everything happen so fast and too quickly. That all we saw was a shadow with glowing red eyes. That; stare right at Tepig, letting out that dream mist at the same time. Before I could re-call Tepig to the Pokeball…He turned out like this…” She finished explaining while pointing at the sleeping form of Tepig.

I soften my gaze to Bianca; knowing how it feels to watch someone or your Pokemon sleeping for so long; not knowing if they will pull through or not…I remember watching Blue for the first time crying; after losing one of his Pokemon right in front of him…At that time, he vowed that he will become better than Red and defeat him for losing his Pokemon, that was badly injured on the S,S Anne…I wasn’t there to see the battle, but was there for him when his Pokemon passed away.

“Ah ha I knew it! Bianca Tepig is going to be fine!” Fennel suddenly said; swaying a bit in excitement. “This is exactly the data I needed! Who knew the Pokemon could make such dense mist at this type of level; that will in-duce any Pokemon around it to fall asleep with so much degree in the fog!”

I tried really hard to advert; my attention at something else and Bianca wasn’t helping with the giggling too. Once Fennel calmed down and stopped doing her little leaning of dancing. She started explaining to us that Tepig was hit by the dream mist Musharna made is a self-defensive trigger it performs, to keep any un-wanted Pokemon near its territory; though if it builds up too much of the dream mist. I can un-intentionally effects any nearby Pokemon to fall in a long in-duce slumber…Packing up a few things of hers… She then grabbed my arm and pulled me down the stairs.

Along with Bianca following behind us, to out the door and back to the Dream yard. After getting there and; rubbing the strong grip she had on my wrist. She started scanning the area for any high energy reading’s that the two Pokemon will give off…It didn’t take long to find one of the readings; although once we followed the trail. Once again, we saw Team Plasma cornering a floating pink like elephant Pokemon to a corner.

“Munna The Dream Eating Pokemon. It eats the dreams of Pokemon and people. When it eats a pleasant dream, it expels it in a pink mist. Munna always floats in the air. People who dreams are eating by them will forget what the dreams had been about”

Putting away the Pokedex, I gritted my teeth from the way Plasma were treating the pink Pokemon. Without hesitation I dashed ahead from Bianca and Fennel; who tried to stop me from acting rash. Getting a good distance from the team plasma members, I launch a kicked to a rock that hit squarely to the female grunts head. Whipping around she glared at me with gritted teeth.

“Hey brat, were you the one who threw that rock!?”

I just answer by leering deeply at the two female grunts. Then blinked my eyes to see that Bianca came up next to me with a nod and smug grin; She then grabbed her third Pokeball and released an Audino! Who happily clap her hands while rocking back a forth with a smile. I then released my Pokemon too, since Umbreon is still recovering from fending off Plasma earlier. I sent out Petilil who happily dance in the air, while coming up to my legs rubbing affectingly to me. While I let out a sigh and pointed forward, making the grass Pokemon to smile wider and join side by side with Audino.

“Heh seems like the runts want to play…Then let’s play. Go Patrat!
“Go Lillipup!”

They both shouted and sent out their Pokemon…Again with the Patrat? I swear they’re the reincarnation of Rattata’s! Getting ready for the battle, both Petilil and Audino charges ahead; while the others did too...

“Petilil use; sleep powder!”

“Audino attack with pound”

“Lillipup use; tackle attack!”

“Patrat use protect”

We all shouted our commands, Petilil jumped up into the air; at the same time started spinning like a pinwheel. Sending blue color fairy dust all around her in turn, the one attacking with Lillipup stupidly fell for the trap. Causing the puppy Pokemon to fall asleep on the spot… While Audino pound attack only bounced off from Patrat, who then followed up by using scratch attack. Making multiple scratch marks to appear on Audino’s body!

“Audino, fall back”

“Petilil strike fast; with magical leaf!” I shouted to her. After Audino came hopping back away from Patrat, Petilil took this chance to swing her body left and right; sending out rainbow color leafs at the brown Pokemon. To only get protected by Lillipup who took the blow for the Pokemon! Leaving Petilil to be stun by the action it took, to only get hit by Patrats scratch attack. Sending the grass Pokemon to Audino, who caught her flying form and; sitting her back on the ground…

“What does Team Plasma want; with Munna!” I shouted towards the female grunts. Who just grin at me with dark chuckle’s... One standing upright blew a fake kiss at me that made me shiver. Think that she is way too old for me and; causing Bianca to inflate her cheeks a bit from the action.

“If you must know good looking” I gaged at that comment. Causing her to get a tick mark…”Listen here you I am only probably one or two years older than you!”

“Yeah…Sure you are, I can hardly tell with that ridicules outfit you all share and wear” I said sarcastically back at her, making her start fuming and turning red. Scaring her partner; to making her take a couple steps away from her.

“WELL! If you really want to know why we are getting Munna! Is so Lord N can use its natural ability to use hypnosis to, put all the trainers Pokemon asleep to make extracting them from the trainers much easier!” She explained, while giving out a very eerie heart full laughter to everyone around her…Even her partner hung her head down with a disappointed sigh…Okay, this battle is really pointless. I probably did the most; smartest thing I ever done, the same option that saved Celebii from the collector.

I grab a Pokeball from my pocket and chuck it as hard as I could, that flew right over the two heads; flying past them , right into Munna who got absorb into the Pokeball. Once the three second timer was…Wait, a, minute? Only shook once and the red light dimmed from the Pokeball, indicating that I capture Munna successfully…

The only sounds you could hear from the silence was the wind blowing by; along with a tumble weed that passed between all of us…We were to shock at how I easily captured Munna in one Pokeball without even weakening it…The two grunts then slowly turn to look at me with so much high level of kill intent. They sent both Lillipup and Patrat directly towards me! Petilil seeing this wouldn’t be able to react in time and; tried to rush towards me with tears falling from its eyes…

Before the Pokemon could attack me though, a powerful gust of wind blew the Pokemon away, right into their trainers. Along; with an explosion that sent them flying away in that old fashion team rocket exit. I just stood there blinking my eyes at the sudden outcome, getting bop in the head by Petilil nudging her head against my left cheek. I turn towards Bianca who was smiling and hugging Audino; who had her fingers up in a metronome way. Wow! Bianca took a big risk there and saved me by using Metronome…So the attack that just happen; was sky attack!

After all that had happen with the saddest bunch of Team Plasma; along with a new friend who is Munna. We all headed back to Fennel’s apartment where Tepig was still resting in the machine right where we left him. Sending out Munna, who looked dazed a bit stared at everyone around it; we all gave it smiles to let it know, that it is safe and there will be no harm done to it.

“Please Munna! We need your help to wake up Tepig…” Bianca plea to the floating Pokemon whose red jewel eyes blinked a bit, then turn around to see the sleeping form of Tepig. With a cry of its name, Munna started absorbing all the mist out of Tepig, guiding the mist into its mouth. Then let out the pink mist from its snout with a happy voice. Instantly awake, Tepig was suddenly hugged deep into Bianca’s chest, crying over and over the fire starter. Apologizing to the Pokemon with words of saying, she should’ve returned him or, if she knew what was going to happen…Tepig just wiggle its ears with a happy bark. To tell Bianca that it was fine; that it wasn’t her fault.

“Wait you guys it gets better. Look at the mist” Fennel said with a happy tone of her voice. Directing our gaze towards the mist that was hovering above Munna; showing Tepig’s dream of staying and being with Bianca throughout the seasons and, becoming a fully evolved form of itself. We were astonished from this. Learning from Fennel that the dream mist can also allow us to view dreams that a Pokemon or Human haves, if Munna were to eat their dreams. Then; Munna floated and parch herself on top of my head with a happy smile, along with shaking Petilil’s leaf like hair, that the grass Pokemon offer to the Psychic type Pokemon…

After leaving the building complex, Bianca explained to me with so much laughter and causing me to blush in embarrassment; that the next city was towards the other direction of the gym. Along with a kidding garden school just a few miles from here. Before we could head out, Fennel came running out the door with her purple hair flying all over the placed; brought me into a tight embrace…Causing me to blush from this sudden action at the same time started rocking back and forth…Thanking me for helping her out with her research and to seeing Umbreon. Pushing me back a bit, she then left a small kiss on my forehead that made Bianca to flush for some unknown reason. Along with giving us an attachment to our X’Tranceiver called the C-Gear…

With everything finally out of the way; with Munna sitting on top of my head; happily bobbing along with my movements. We headed off to route 3 for our next destination. But…Why do I have this dread feeling;, that I am going to have a repeat with my life to beat my brother feeling again…

To be continued...

Trainer Robert

Chapter 12

Sigh, the breeze is so nice during the evening. The trees bristling against the wind, the grass being gently caress with a simple weave of movement. The Preschool still here after so many years that I've remember; this is where we all first met up too. Bianca, Cheren, Robert and I…Sigh; brings back a lot of memories and good times.

I was just leaning on the cold metal railing of the school gates; watching the children run around on the Playground, chasing some of the younger Pokemon they have us study on and do practice Pokemon battles. Even the school mascot Minccino is still here, enjoying its time with the kids. While keeping an eye on them, for when the teacher haves to check on their school reports and progress. I lay a hand against my right ear, feeling it being tickle by my hair. Humming out from the wind blowing on my skin…

It is a very nice day and nothing will ever ruin it…Except for getting sick from earlier this morning. Last time I'm being a food taster… Pulling my Pokedex out from my back jeans pocket; I aim towards the little grey fur long bushy tail, big ears Pokemon.

"Minccino the Chinchiila Pokemon: These Pokemon prefer tidy habitat. They are always sweeping and dusting, using their tails like brooms. They greet one and another by rubbing each other with their tails, which is always kept well groomed and clean"

I had to smile from remembering all the good times I had with Minccino. We were practically in-separable from each other back then. I would always play on the swings with it, slide down the slides with it. Even eat my lunch with it. Seeing it still here, or probably a whole different Minccino…Playing with the kids right now, just brings a smile to my face.

"Reminiscing the past there White?" I heard the voice, belonging to Cheren, who lean his back up against the metal railing of the gate. Looking out into the playground where the children were playing happily and casually without a care in the world.

I responded by nodding my head and letting out a content sigh. "Yup…I used to remember how we all played together here…We were somewhat of a team back then, if one of us got hurt. We all rush in and help each other out; or-", I let out a small giggle before continuing my sentence. "Or how Bianca will always get stuck on the monkey bars…She was such a klutz when she was young"

"Yeah she certainly was wasn't she? Do you still remember how we all first met?" He asked me, looking towards me with just a movement with his eyes. Once again, I nodded to his question as a response…

"How couldn't I? You, Bianca and Robert were all new comers to the school. It was easy for me and Bianca to get along, since we already knew each other by living next door…You and Robert already knew each other, by regular visits between both your parents. I still remember how easily you get embarrassed you got for just hanging out with Bianca and I", I beamed at him to see him; close his eyes in frustration and grunting a bit. Geeze Cheren, it wasn't that bad. You just mumble and stutter out some of your words; nothing to get really upset about…

"I showed weakness when I was a kid, ever since then I promise myself. That it will never happen again…"

Okay maybe I was wrong, he take things way too seriously…Flicking at his ears playfully, caused him to flinch a bit with a little red on his face… Rubbing on the spot where I flicked him, by giving him a 'your joking look'. "Cheren, stuttering and not finishing your sentence is not show of weakness nor, does it mean you're pathetic. It just means you were very shy around…Well girls. NOW Robert on the other hand, he was the shy one. We tried every single method to get the boy to speak one little sentence…"

I said by exaggerating my arms up in a playful manner at the same time. Slamming them back down to the railing; seeing Cheren letting out a small chuckle with one arm up to his forehead. If he were to fix his glasses like that, he would definitely be mistaken as a villain from one of the hard core T.V shows…Though I raised an eyebrow from him suddenly saying…

"Yeah, Robert sure was shy back then…A slightest flinch from him, you can easily tell he gets scared quite easily. Even when I was around during the school hours, he wouldn't even talk to me…The nerve right?" He finished, looking towards the children and Minccino that were getting along quite well.

"Cheren what the fudge is wrong with you", I suddenly announced with him whipping his head towards me. I pushed myself off the railing and rested both my arms down to my waist. Leaning forward with an angry scowl… "I thought we already had this conversation from yesterday. That you will start treating Robert with more respect! He haves done nothing wrong to hurt us Cheren!" I raised my voice a little loudly, hoping that none of this is attracting any un-wanted attention. Seeing him leering at me I could tell, that he is not going to let go of the subject that easily.

"You really believe…All that crap about his parents?" He then let out small chuckled, that were not friendly to my ears… "Geeze, when will you and Bianca see the truth? Don't you know when you are being tricked!"

I harden my gaze and stood my ground, not wavering at all from Cheren's outburst. He too pushed himself off the railing, to get a better look at me. "I knew that it was a bad idea, to let either of you to hang out with him back when we were kids…" he said quietly. Causing me to raise my eyebrow a little higher from this…

"Cheren you have no decision, of who or, what me and Bianca meet or greet somebody. That includes hanging out them. Why are you treating him like he is some sort of….Enemy? Care to explain that Cheren!" I yelled a bit. Causing him to just hang his head down shaking it left and right; I hate it when somebody controls what I do and I am not going to take it that easily.

"How long White?" he suddenly asked, leaving me confused a bit from this sudden question…"How long will it take for him to snap huh? He could easily betray all of us and join Team Plasma like his father wanted him to do…Or, at least what his mind is telling him. You saw how upset Bianca was, imagine what would happen if he would betray your trust as well."

"Load of Bull" I suddenly said, interrupting anything else he was about to say in his nonsense speech. "I just saw Bianca and Robert today, helping out an assistant that worked for Professor Juniper; have I never seen Bianca so happy before along with him being happy…" I quietly said at the end, looking down to the grassy ground. Finding it more interesting then Cheren scowling face… "If he is slowly accepting to becoming friends with Bianca, after what he went through… Shows that he is starting to trust us more and willingly to become friends with us again! I would be really happy if he starts to trust in me too…"

All of it was true too…I missed my one on, one banters with Robert. We will go on and on, none stop. Till one of us is out of breath or, has nothing more to speak about and just laugh it all off at the end… Although I would've wished we became friends first, but after what Bianca went through…I'm glad she got his trust first. Getting roughly grabbed by Cheren on the wrist; he showed slight annoyance and worry. "Wake up White! Can't you see you're just going to get hurt by him! I can't allow you to trust him like Bianca, who is probably going to get stabbed in the back by him!"

"Let go Cheren; you're really starting to annoy me and hurting my wrist…" I tried speak up while break out of his grip. But; he just held on tighter.

"No White, not until you finally get out of this…This fantasy of Robert ever returning back to us. While thinking; everything will be all better in the world!"

"Let go Cheren you're really starting to hurt me! Let go!" I started shouting, while arching my fist back, ready to punch the bas-…Whoa easy White, don't let fowl words go through your head. Before I got to punch the lights out of Cheren, oh how I wish I never got stop. I shout was suddenly heard from a far...

"You heard her Cheren! Let go of her now!"

Both Cheren and I turn our heads to the source of the voice, to see Robert and Bianca standing there with scowls on their faces. Well, Robert more of a death wish to Cheren mostly. Letting go of my wrist he quietly whisper sorry to me; I just jerk my hand away from him, wincing one eye closed from my wrist throbbing in pain a bit. Which Bianca ran up to me, checking over my wrist…"I'm fine Bianca, he didn't hurt me…" I tried to comfort Bianca, while showing her that I can move my wrist easily; though the burning sensation from it being held tightly was still there.

Robert and Cheren just stared each other down from a good distance…Cheren's cold grey eyes looking at Robert's hard blue eyes. Both boys were showing a lot of kill intent between each other, almost matching each other in turn surprised me a lot. Since Robert haves more travel experience than all of us combine together…How is it that Cheren? Can match Robert's level of Ki?

"What are you doing here Robert…Came to tells us more made up fantasy stories?" Cheren sneered, while raising his head a bit high towards Robert. Who just lower his hat a bit to fore shadow his eyes, indicating he is ready for a Pokemon battle…How do I know this? Well, I do the same thing when I battle a trainer…Seeing Robert do this though, is a big surprise on my end…

"I dunno Cheren…Are you usually this grabby with girls? From my end, it looked like you were hurting her" He then raised his head, showing a whole different Robert from before. A more confident and dare I say…Threatening; if looks could kill then Robert and Cheren were doing an awfully good job of that. I felt Bianca flinching and trembling badly from the high level Ki that were being thrown between the boys…

So much that it was slowly suffocating me. "Guys; Guys lower you're KI! You're starting to suffocate everyone here!" I tried to call out to the boys, by their will not listen to me. I knew where this was heading and I'm not going to like this at all! Quicker than the eyes could see, both boys threw out their Pokeball's shouting…

"Go Umbreon!"

"Go Dewott!"

Both Pokemon were released from their Pokeball's, the one Cheren threw out, looked like a Light blue fur otter with dark blue looking like pants for its legs. Two seashells on its waist, twirling them like a western will do with his pistols at the same time, juggling them in the air and grabbing them back to his waist. Pumping both arms, with a twitch from its whiskers… Shouted out; "Dewott! wott, wott!" while patting its legs at the same time.

All three of us, Bianca, Robert and I pulled out our Pokedex at the same time to get this Pokemon's data…

"Dewott the Discipline Pokemon and the evolve form of Oshawott: Strict training is how it learns its flowing double-scalchop technique. Scalchop techniques, differs to one Dewott to another. It never neglects maintaining its Scalchops!"

Once the data was done analyzing, me and Bianca just have to watch how things turn out. In this case the battle commence with both Pokemon, charging at each other with incredible speed. Dewott looked like he is going to strike with…

"Dewott Razor shell let's go!" Cheren commanded. Which the otter Pokemon grab both of the shells that were on his waist, pumping them down to create a water like blade to appear. But before it could even touch Umbreon…

"Umbreon Shadow sneak! Then follow up with Iron tail!"

Robert said; watching Umbreon leapt up a bit, then diving down into the ground in a shadow form. Dodging the razor shell attacked that; Dewott swung effortlessly to nothing but air. After that, Umbreon came out of the ground and thwack Dewott with its Iron tail, sending the water Pokemon flying.

"Before it can recover Umbreon, use Shadow sneak again, then quick attack!"

"Dewott use Water gun at the tree!"

They both shouted, the battle only just begun and it's already intense with high level commands. Being order left to right. I was just watching the battle with gritted teeth…Robert is giving a calm aura around him at the same time. Keeping his cool for Umbreon to not get overwhelm by his emotions, Cheren on the other hand was throwing Ki everywhere and frustration… I felt Bianca put a hand on my shoulders, with a worry look in her eyes.

"Do…Do you think their Pokemon will be alright?" I had to let a small grin loose, she is more worried about the Pokemon then the Trainers…Well, her eyes was mostly directed to Cheren . Giving the impression that he might push his Pokemon too far… So I just nodded a bit and pointed towards, Umbreon and Dewott.

In which the Water attack Dewott was about to use on the tree. Got interrupted by Umbreon attacking from the shadows and proceeded in pushing Dewott away; at the same time attacked once more from landing on the ground. Bursting in speed with quick attack striking down the flying Dewott; into the ground along with Iron tail for the final blow. Knocking out the tumbling Dewott with incredible strength and speed!

"As you can see Bianca, Robert made sure that Umbreon wouldn't go to the length, of fully injuring Dewott to the point of…Well death, while Cheren also knows not to push Dewott to hard. Sad to say" I started before stopping in mid-sentence. Bringing an arm under my chin with a confuse look. "Seems like Robert isn't going to forgive Cheren so easily, since Umbreon is probably his most; strongest Pokemon in the team. Who knows how long Umbreon and Robert been together…"

Then heard Bianca giggle with closed eyes, pointing up with her finger... Green eyes staring to my light blue ones. "I can answer that for you, Umbreon have been with Robert since he was an Eevee…Through Kanto and Johto!" She beamed at me, causing me to widen my eyes ten folds! Whoa, then I wasn't off the marker at all…Umbreon IS Robert's strongest Pokemon!

"Go Purrion!" Cheren shouted, releasing the dark type cat out in the battle field. Same one that Robert caught from what I saw in the trainer's rooms that tried to mate with Umbreon that morning. We all blinked at the glint Umbreon just gave with a very dark sinister smile.

Before Robert could give out an command, Umbreon was already on the move scaring the poor cat badly; reaching up to the cat Pokemon. Umbreon quickly chomp down on the cat's tail and started lifting it up, whacking it back and forth on the ground like those punching bags you hang up for boxers…Then Umbreon started swinging the cat Pokemon in the air, with it crying out its name with each swing of the motion. Letting go of his grip, the cat Pokemon flew far towards the school gates…

Not letting up the attack, Umbreon used agility towards the Pokemon running right under it, passing by the spinning cat ball. Umbreon then jump up on the wire gate, using it as leverage to spring up; thwacking it hard with Iron tail. Caused the Pokemon to slam down to the ground and scream out, when Umbreon made another full circle in the air, to come back down with Iron tail. Jumping away from the cat Pokemon…

Umbreon just let out a happy bark and started swinging his tail left and right. Leaving everyone flabbergasted at what just happen. Everyone's eyes were just tiny dots at the show Umbreon just gave off, with Robert just lifting a finger…"Good…Job Umbreon?" Robert announced with slight shiver of his voiced…

Cheren who was still blinking from the outcome of that battle; just re-called Purrion back to the Pokeball, the red light absorbing it back inside. He pocketed the ball and shook his head. Glaring at Robert…

"So you are now using cheap tricks to win this battle! And I thought you fight within the rules" He tried to accuse, by Bianca then raised a hand up in the air. Getting every ones attention at the same time starring at her…

"Actually Cheren…There is no rules against Umbreon doing what it wanted for this fight…So it's in his favor" She recited the rules with closed eyes, remembering everything by heart. I had to whistle at that. Being impressed that she learn that with the Pokemon guide… Turning towards Cheren and Robert who just looked at each other with blinking eyes, quickly shook their heads and return to their glaring contest...Boys I swear.

"Alright then, I guess I have to apologize for that…but not for this, Scolipede go!"

How the fudge did Cheren get that Pokemon! Seeing the giant megapede like Pokemon; bursting out of the Pokeball, standing high and tall. Shouting out its name while raising its dark red shell and brown underbelly high up in the air… Slamming back down hard; causing the ground to shake a bit, with Umbreon flinching terribly at the massive Pokemon. I would too if I were up against a type disadvantage…

Taking out my Pokedex I quickly scan for its data…

"Scolipede the Megapede Pokemon, the evolve form of Whirlipede: Highly aggressive it uses the claws around its neck. To dig into their opponents and poison them; with quick movements, it chases down its foes, attacking relentlessly with its horns till it prevails"

Putting away the Pokedex, I turn my attention to Robert to see him…Cowering! His entire body and face was in panic and, wasn't doing anything to give out commands to Umbreon. I quickly turn to Cheren to see if he notice this, in turn his grin and smile grew smug and pointed at Umbreon.

"Scolipede, show our sacredly cat friend of ours, that we mean business", He told his Pokemon partner, who roared. In a blink of an eye charged right into Umbreon with Rollout, by curling its entire lengthy body into a ball. Ramming right into Umbreon sending the black fox high into the air screaming out in pain!

I saw Robert shake his head a bit, while looking towards Umbreon. Okay what was that all about?

"Umbreon quick use Shadow Ball"

"Robert you know that won't work!" I shouted with slight anger, what is he doing? He should recall Umbreon back into the Pokeball. It's too tired out from having to battle twice in a row…Seeing Umbreon adjust himself, charging up a Shadow only to get slam on its back and getting crushed by Scolipede slamming down hard into the black fox, smothering him in the ground. Spinning in place, I felt Bianca scream a bit from what she seeing. Scolipede was latterly going to burn Umbreon skin if it were to keep this up!

"Scolipede that's enough, Umbreon is down" Cheren said with a smug face…Scolipede jump back un0curling itself from its ball form. Standing high and proud for its job well done, while Umbreon was in the hole, having some red burn marks on the black fur…Indicating that from the spinning of Scolipede, was starting to burn through his skin.

Robert re-called Umbreon back to the ball. Looking at it sadly and tap his head on the ball lightly. Muttering something under his breath that; I couldn't make out. He then shake his head up with slight trembling…Threw his next Pokemon out, which was Petilil…Doesn't he have a flying type with him? Then again, Scolipede is a third stage Pokemon. Anything Robert haves that aren't in their second or third stage will lose badly…Umbreon being that final stage.

"Petilil go and use Sleep powder quick!" Robert shouted, while his trembling worsens by the minute. Petilil jump up into the air and was about to start spinning, but got interrupted when Cheren shouted…

"Scolipede take it out with mega horn!" He said with a smile that was bigger than ever, the Scolipede charge right through with incredible speed. That Robert crouched down screaming his head off, saying stop or get away. Causing me and Bianca to widen our eyes at this…Petilil who stop in mid spin, panicky looked towards Robert with fear and concern, only to get bashed by Scolipede's mega horn attack! Pushing the little grass Pokemon into the tree, squeezing it and pushing it up and down on the tree; Making her screech out in pain! That made Robert whipped his head up shouting no to his Pokemon…

After Scolipede moved away and letting Petilil drop to the ground, before she could though. Robert slide underneath her, catching her before she hit the ground. Hugging her close to his chest, letting go the tears he was holding back. Apologizing to her, for her to weakly open her eyes to lick his cheek… Letting him know that she was alright...

"Wow…Are you seriously this weak? How did you ever got past the gym, I will never know", Cheren said. Taunting Robert… "Let see, Umbreon went down so quickly against Scolipede…But I admit, he did just go through two battles. So I commend him for being strong…But Petilil…Pathetic"

This made Robert grit his teeth and glare up at Cheren with hate, for talking down about his Pokemon like that. "Shut up! Petilil is a great Pokemon! If it wasn't for her assisting in the gym battle, we will have never won! She is a great Pokemon for coming this far!"

"OH excused me…If she is so great? Why did she lose to Scolipede so easily?" He laughed at the end, causing Robert to glare even harder, returning Petilil back to her Pokeball before saying how she did her best.

Cheren is being really a jerk here…Why would he try and upset Robert? Is this his strategy? And Robert…What the heck is wrong with him…It's like he is afraid of bug type Pokemon…I don't him as the type too…

"He is afraid of tall things…Anything bigger than him, he will freak out. When that time comes…Please help him to get back to focus!"

I had a quick thought back of meeting up with this boy; who said that he is a close friend of Robert's. Now it all made sense. I brought a thumb to my mouth, chewing lightly…If what that boy said is true, then Robert haves a phobia of huge Pokemon. But what can I do to get him to focus in battle! The only time he seems focus is when his Pokemon scream in pain…

Watching him sent out his next Pokemon; who burst out from the Pokeball was a Munna! Holy cow, when did he capture that Pokemon? Munna who blinked her ruby eyes, turned towards Robert…Seeing him trembling and doing his best to stay calm. Turned back around and saw what the cause of it was, she then growled out loud; hardening her gaze at the giant bug Pokemon.

"Oh boy, you are just; wanting me to win don't, you? Scolipede use Mega horn!" Cheren shouted, which the bug Pokemon charged straight towards Munna with once again, incredible speed. The Psychic type just grin and flew out of the way, making the bug Pokemon eyes bulge out; making it slam against a tree, knocking it down.

Though this caused Robert to close his eyes in fear, stuttering and muttering to his self… I can take it anymore! I ran towards Robert with Bianca trying to reach for me; after getting up close to Robert. I started to shake him and shouting to his ears. "Robert! Come on you need to focus!"

Scolipede then tried again with its mega horn attack only to miss again then it proceeded to keep its attacks going until Munna was hit. Luckily the psychic type was doing a good job of keeping herself away from the bug Pokemon. While floating high in the air, so this way the Mega horn attack will keep missing. "Munna needs you Robert snap out of it!"

"I…I…" he stuttered with his eyes closing tightly, slowly raising his hands up to his ears. This was bad…Very, very bad. I force his hands down. Screaming loud I can to get his attention back to the battle...

"If you don't do something, you will lose to Cheren and; injured your Pokemon! Do you want that Robert!" I tried furiously to get his eyes to snap open, but nothing is working. That boy I met in route 3 said, that he will get back attention if a close friend was nearby, or when someone is pinching him…Which by the way; isn't working as I hope it would. Pinching him just makes him hiss in pain, shaking him just causes him to tremble even more. That and doesn't help, that Scolipede keep's roaring.

"Give it up White; Robert is just too afraid to even help his own Pokemon. Scolipede; attack with poison sting!" He shouted. Which Scolipede change tactics and started firing multiple purple like needles towards Munna, who giggle by swerving between trees. Taunting the Scolipede badly, making it look really easy to fight the Bug Pokemon. I had to give her credit, she haves amazing evasion…But why won't she attack back? Maybe…Maybe she wants to see how Robert battles with her? Glaring at Cheren will quickly and; moving my eyes up a bit…I smirk at him causing the boy to blink in confusion. If this won't get Robert out of it, then I don't know what will.

Standing in front of Robert with quivering eyes I then let out a small breath. "Robert sorry…", I saw him flinch a bit and asked…

"Sorry for what…?"

"This!" I quickly said and kissed him directly on the lips, everyone around us froze in pure funny fashion, freezing them all in place. Even Scolipede and Munna stop in place, blinking their eyes towards my direction. With the two of them at close proximity…The two looked at each other and then back. With Munna happily doing flips in mid-air…"Mun! Munna!" cheering for what I did I guess?

Bianca and Cheren were just white versions of themselves; with pointed fingers raised at me. I then let go of Robert breathing hard from what I did, then quickly let go of him. With his eyes open and blinking from what just happen, I just pat his shoulder hard while glaring at him. "NOW, show Cheren what you can do!" I quickly said, moving out of the way. Robert shook his head and harden his gaze.

"Alright Munna Use Psychic and slam Scolipede like a rag doll!" He said with new confidence in his voice; I slowly started walking backwards…Getting away from everyone provisional views. Munna who chirp and nod happily in mid-air; whip around at Scolipede, illuminating a blue glow around her ruby eyes that cover the entire body of Scolipede. Who in turn was franticly trying to reach for the ground below him.

With swinging motion of Munna's body, she started spinning in a full 360. Slamming Scolipede into many different trees then; quickly jerk him up into the air. "Munna use Psywave before it hits the ground!" Robert shouted. From what I saw hiding behind a tee that was leading towards Route 3…I saw the floating Pokemon move herself up, sending out multicolor sound waves at the falling Scolipede who was screaming and twitching in agony. "Now use Zen head butt!" Robert shouted out while thrusting his fist forward. Munna letting go of Scolipede in the air, charge forward and made contact to the middle part of Scolipede, with psychic energy covering her, pushing him and breaking through six to seven trees. While still pushing him, she then slammed it into a mountain. Quickly flying back away…

The mountain side; crumble on Scolipede covering the bug Pokemon with little rocks and boulders; once the smoke cleared it showed the giant bug Pokemon eyes swirling in defeat! I couldn't help but laugh from Robert running towards Munna, grabbing her and swinging her all around. Tossing her up and then hugging her close. Congratulating her for a great job at the same time; Munna wrapping her trunk around Robert's neck in a hug fashion. After letting her go she then flew up and placed herself on his head. Earning more laughter from him…

Though I saw all them looking for me, after Cheren return his Pokemon back into the Pokeball, leaving Robert and Bianca without a good bye… At the same time; Robert asked Bianca where I went, which the girl blinked in confusion looking around the area for me. I was already long gone after Robert defeated Cheren.

I was now in the middle of Route 3 smiling to myself for getting Robert to focus on the battle, instead standing there in fear…Till sudden realization struck me…I widen my eyes and open my mouth wide in fear, grabbing both sides of my head, looking up to the sky yelling out. Cursed in the middle of my sentence… "I frigging kissed him!" with that I fell back and fainted on the spot with swirls replace on my eyes, while Pidove landed on my stomach, tilting its head at me in confusion…

Not exactly the day I wanted to have…Oh boy, I hope Robert knows that it was just to get him out of it…

Trainer Robert

Chapter 13

Phew…Talk about a long yesterday. First I went to help Bianca and Fennel, with the whole dream mist and; rescuing Munna from Team plasma grunts, along with having Munna use dream eater to absorb the dream mist out of Tepig. After that; I get in a battle with Cheren who looked like was hurting White…At the same time, almost losing to the boy from him sending out Scolipede. That I let Umbreon and Petilil get injured during the battle; because of my stupid phobia!

I had to rely on Munna at the end, but even then I was still acting like a coward! Stupid fear of big Pokemon; but from what Bianca told me is that little Munna was playing and messing around with Scolipede! I had to laugh at how Munna was raising her head up high on my head after the battle. Speaking in her words of how it went, or probably saying that Scolipede was simple minded. That was all from returning to the Pokemon center…Then I get told by Bianca after healing my Pokemon and getting them back; that what got me out of my fear was White kissing me! I blinked a couple times from hearing this…

Then I shook my head knowing that it was probably the only thing, White could've thought of at the time to get me out of the funk…So now it's the next day. I headed back to the same route I took from yesterday towards the school yard. Too see all the children from outside during recess all waving and; call me Mister Trainer…I had to lower my head and chuckle at that, some of them were even trying to mimic my battle commands with pretend Pokemon. While some; were pretending to be my Pokemon…

The teacher called out to me, saying that the students wanted to give me some drawings for me and my friends. I shrug my shoulders and said why not. Walking up to the gate, every little kids that were line up; handed me drawings of Umbreon and Dewott battling it out, with some of them holding swords in a clash. The next set of drawings was Petilil in a princess dress, in what seem to be in human form too…Calling out for help, with Umbreon wearing a archer's clothing, Munna wearing a wizard robe and me wearing a knight's armor. Facing off against Scolipede, Dewott and a very evil long bearded Cheren!

I couldn't hold in my laughter at the picture, nearly falling down to the ground…I had to use the railings to keep my balance up. Wiping away any lose tears from my eyes, I went on to the last set of the drawings. Mostly the girls…Who kept giggling to themselves handed me one drawing, of White kissing me with my eyes widen in shock and everyone else all having big heads and big anime eyes at the outcome. While the rest; were just me and the others doing a four way Pokemon battle.

After getting all the drawings and saying good bye to them; I continue on my path to Route 3 only to find team plasma members running away from somebody and that somebody was Bianca and a little boy. I harden my gaze and knew what just happen! They probably stole the kids Pokemon from him!

Running as fast as I could, I ran past Bianca ignoring her call to me, I just kept focus on the Plasma members that disappear behind couple of trees. I then hide behind one of them, slowly shimmy myself over and peak out to see them entering a cave; with a bunch of Pokeball's in what looks like a brown sack.

Not taking any chances, I kneel down on the grass bringing my bag over my shoulders. Placing it down to the ground, I then started looking through my stuff only to find out that I don't have that many potions left, from training Nikka, Petilil and Munna from wild Pokemon. Of course, doesn't help that Munna made a home off of my head, which also peaked through my stuff by using her snout, to feel out each item. "Munna Mun?"

She pique out while, tilting her head down a bit to face the top of my eyes. While I moved my eyes up at her with a smile…"Don't worry Munna, we are just going in, get the Pokeball's and get out. We are going to try and avoid any battling today. Since most of you are tired out from training" I explain to the elephant like Pokemon. Who move her head back up and shook her snout in a quick 'oh' expression.

"Alright seems like I have about three potions left…Not good…We might have to be careful for what we are about to do…: I then quickly move my hands away from the bag, from one of the Pokeball's releasing my Pokemon which it turn out to be Petilil. Standing in front of me, while glaring at me…

"Petilil lil!" she started screaming and yelling at me, like she was scolding me. I wish I knew exactly what she is telling me…though I think I have a pretty good guess, that it is too dangerous and that I could get injured badly. I couldn't help but smile at the little grass type, who blushed at me from petting her.

"It's alright Petilil; there are only two Team Plasma grunts in the cave; we can handle them", I explain to her, which Munna chirp up in agreement with a smile, causing the grass Pokemon to turn away from me still having a blush. Nodding in agreement that it was okay to do it. Boy, back then my Pokemon weren't this full of characters or, show a lot of expressions…Except my Hoenn ones…Oh well, don't dwell on the past.

Standing up and swinging the bag around on my back. I picked up Petilil and head towards the cave; I know I will be safe, since Petilil can use sleep powder to put the grunts asleep; will make a easy get away card, Plus I have Munna on my head ready for any attack commands I will give!

Once we enter the cave, that's where things got really frustrating. First of all; since I despise caves with a lot of ill intension. We ran into what seem to be fur ball Pokemon with bat wings and a pig snout for a nose…Their like the Zubats version of Kanto why, why! Does every region have to have one or more similar Pokemon that is very annoying and; repetitive in caves!

"Woobat the bat Pokemon: Its habitants; is dark forests and caves. It emits ultrasonic sounds from its nose to learn about its surroundings. Suction from its nostrils allows it to cling on to cave walls during sleep. It will leave a heart-shape mark behind."

Although they didn't attack us, they were still funny looking Pokemon. Especially with two of them, dancing in mid-air while bumping into each other; to shouting at each other…Making Petilil and Munna laugh their heads off had to give slight chuckles on the account. I didn't know what they were saying, but from what they were doing made me laugh. They even took a bow by flapping one wing and bringing the other wing over their face. Once they started flapping both wings again I decided to take fate; to see if they saw any Team Plasma members.

"Hey Woobat have you seen any funny looking humans, that dress funny?" I asked them, this earn some laughter from Munna and Petilil when the Woobat looked at each other and then towards me; pointing at me. I was twitching my eyebrow from irritation of Munna and Petilil laughing their heads off. "Ha, ha, ha very funny you two…Seriously Woobat they look like armor cloths?" I asked again, which then one went oh. Facing the other next to it…

"Woobat, bat, bat", it chatter to the other, moving its body up and down to get its point across.

"Woobat bat" The other then just shrug itself, while getting whack in the head with the others wing.

"WOOO! Bat, bat, bat", the other Woobat screeched at its friend. While said friend started shouting back to it! Both of them started slapping each other with their wings making them look almost like comedians in a way…

"That's alright, I think we are good for now…" I quietly said, inching my way past the arguing Woobats. Who were now starting to tackle each other and shoving. So after that little event with the Woobat, I started heading deep in the caves…Only to lose my frigging way! For crying out loud; why do caves have to be so big and maze. First I headed off to a dead end; that was filled with wild Boldurs! That fired off rock blasts towards us, making me run from the danger, while Petilil and Munna were using Magical leaf and Psywave to blast the rocks that were being thrown…

Then I fell through a whole into a river that Petilil and Munna tried to warn me, at the same time floated/jump on land. While I got drench and soak badly…To only get picked up by Munna's psychic ability from the water. Then on the final turn thinking it would be the right way; to only end up back to the entrance of the cave!

"Peti, lil, lil", Petilil remark with an annoyed expression; rocking back and forth...

"I know it was the wrong way! Don't rub it in!" I shouted to her, only to get chuckles from both Munna and Petilil, as I grumble and stomp back inside the cave. To finally going the right way, to see that it were those two Plasma grunts that tried to capture Munna at the dream yard. Creeping up my way closer to them and their made shift fire place…I started to overhear their conversation they were having…

"Sigh, okay again…Why does Lord N want; us to free Pokemon again?" the one female grunt asked. Taking a peak from the boulder, I got a good look at her, seeing she had spikey red hair in the front along with purple eyes; from her sitting down the helmet. Now that I actually got a good look at her, she was right. She is only about one or two years older…still doesn't mean I felt sick about my enemies trying to be attractive…

"Because Laura…We will be freeing the Pokemon from those who will miss treat them, or torture them badly. While only using them for their personal games…" I had to look down a bit towards Petilil, who stare back up. Munna then softly tap my forehead with affections. Causing me to look up at her ruby eyes, smiling down at me to cheer me up along with Petilil; they're right, my Pokemon cares for me as I care for them…Not every trainers are what they said to be…Then almost burst out laughing from what Laura said.

"Bah! That booger hair boy is living in a dream…not everyone will give up their Pokemon that easily. You saw that one kid we fought right? Looked how strong and determine he was after losing to him!" She announced, which her friend nodded in agreement…

"I know what you mean…It does sound a bit far fetch. But if N dreams that he can do it; then by all means I say give him a chance. Since he was always alone in the castle", I raised an eye brow from this but thought nothing of it. Looking down to Petilil, I silently whisper to the Pokemon; telling her to go and get the brown sack. She nodded up at me and; hop out of my arms waddling her way to the side of the boulder…

"Yeah, yeah I know…The only friends he ever had were Pokemon. Plus his method of training them and learning how to communicate with them is surprising" Laura continued on with the conversation, at the same time. Her friend wasn't facing at her direction. Petilil took this chance to jump behind the bag, to hid herself for when Laura's friend turned around, handing them food. "But, seeing how strong a trained Pokemon is…I have to say is impressive on its own accord; plus imaging the close bond you will have!"

Petilil peak up a bit then started slowly pushing the bag towards my direction. Only to wince a bit from the rattle nose they were creating…That might alert them where I position is. "Laura you know that N is against us capturing Pokemon right….Wait? Don't tell me you actually captured a Pokemon?" her friend asked with a deadpan tone. I could sense that Laura was grinning at her with nervousness…

"Well yeah…After losing to that punk at dream yard two days ago, I couldn't help but start training one on my own. I have to say, it's a lot more fun and enjoyable. Especially talking to someone when you feel alone…right Sawk?" She must've said that to her Pokeball, heh even if they work for an evil team…Their still human on the inside. I panic when Petilil trip over a pebble, alerting the other two to face her, causing the grass Pokemon to flinch and, ran with the bag.

"HEY Its the brat! And he got the Pokeball's!" Shouted Laura! I quickly scoop up Petilil with the bag and, ran as fast I could out of the cave, with the other two following right behind me! Ordering Petilil to use Sleep powder is now a very bad idea…Since I am carrying her with the bag. So I order Munna to use Psybeam, to only fall through that darn same hole again and right into the same underground river.

Thankfully I was closer to the edge of the river. Reaching up to grabbed anything, I felt a hand grabbing back. With a smile I looked up. "Thank you…oh no…" It was Laura with an evil smirk, causing Munna, Petilil and me to all gulped from fear. Then I was thrown out of the water right into the caves wall. "OW! Watch it will ya!" I shouted then paled for that stupid mistake. Seeing her lecherous grin widen; with a raise eye brow.

"Oh is that any way to thank…Wait? Susie where are you?" She asked, looking around the cave. Said Susie came, flying across the cave, covered in what seem to be string shot. Quickly spinning on her heels, to face the attacker... "Alright punk or whoever you are; Show yourself!" She shouted while sending out her Pokemon.

That was actually wearing a karate suit in the karate stance, palm thrusting forward and back. After that, clap its hands together, moving them down at the same time breathing. Went right back into its fighting pose.

"Sawk the Karate Pokemon: The sounds of Sawk punching boulders and tress can be heard all the way from the mountains where they train"

"So it's a fighting type? Alrighty then! Cottonee use Razor leaf!" Shouted a voiced that sounded way too familiar? From the other side of the cave, tons of razor sharp leafs came flying towards Sawk! Only to be deflected by Sawk palm thrusting quickly forward, to break all leafs but; still got cut here and there from some of the leafs it couldn't dodge.

"Sawk use Aura sphere!" Shouted Laura! Sawk did just that and brought both arms behind him and hands on top of each other, emitting a blue energy glow in the middle of said hands then thrust forward with open palms, sending the blue energy flying towards this Cottonee Pokemon…Only to hear an explosion for the fail hit. Which surprised me a lot since; Aura Sphere never misses that much…

Then Sawk cried out in pain, while falling on one knee…With green orbs being pulled out of him… "Sawk no… Kid do you have a friend, who have a Pokemon that uses Mega drain!" I just shook my head at her along with Munna and Petilil. Snivy might be able to learn it…But the voice is male and I definitely know it isn't Cheren. Gritting her teeth, she turn back towards Sawk. Seeing that he was badly weakened from the mega drain attack...

"Tch fine you win this round pal, Sawk grab Susie and let's get out of here", she ordered the Pokemon who nodded back. While running towards her friend, the Pokemon easily lifted her up over his shoulder, making a new entrance to the outside with; a palm thrust towards a wall. Before she left though, she came up to me and bended down close to my face. "As for you, I want a proper Pokemon battle you hear? Next time we meet, you won't win so easily" then left a kiss on my forehead, causing Petilil to growl out at her and; doing a poor job of tackling her. Munna just blinked her eyes with a tilt of her head, scratching the side of her cheek… then she patted my cheek and left…Great, I'm like Umbreon…

Attracting girls when I'm not meaning too…Petilil was still growling and screaming at the girl, jumping up and down. Even if she wasn't there, Petilil then fired off some Magical leaf in the direction causing me and Munna to just sweat drop at this action…

"Hey Robert long time no see?" I know that voice now! Looking over towards the direction with a happy smile etch on my face. It was Jacob! I met him back in the Sinnoh region, what is he doing here? Wearing a black long sleeve shirt, with silver color feathers painted here and there, wearing long brown jeans. His brown short hair spiking up a bit...

He then offered a hand to help me up and started explaining how he found me. Seems like he ran into Bianca, out in route 3 after hearing some commotion…To hear that I went towards a cave where the Plasma grunts went with the boy's Pokemon. At the same time getting worried for my safety, so he decided to come and help out with anything he could. I'm glad he did, I only had Munna and Petilil left for my team, since Nikka and Umbreon used up a lot of energy, fighting wild Pokemon. And; Umbreon running away from Nikka wanting to mate him, at the same time using her attacks to tired out the poor fox Pokemon.

After he explained to me why he was here, he started giving me messages from the others. He handed me couple of letters; with color initials…

"To Robert from Red…

Hey there buddy! I heard that you left to Unova region where your original home was. I wrote this letter to let you know, that you're always welcome to visit and I can't wait to have another rematch against you. Ever since our battle on Mt Silver, I couldn't believe how strong you've become. Well, I should know how strong you got since you save us from that crazy Collector! Anyway, hope your taking on the Unova league and keep improving on your skills!"

"To Robert from Blue…

How are you doing? Hope you aren't getting into depressions and dark moods. Keep training and keep working hard"

"Heh, that's Blue for ya; he's always straight to the point" I said to Jacob who laughed along with me. Then explained to me that there's more letters...

"Dear Robert from Green/Ruby

Hey there bucko! I hope you're doing great on your Pokemon journey and finding them Legendary Pokemon. Who would've thought that you will get the title of Seeker! You always surprise all of us here in Kanto; especially during the Pokemon league that Team Rocket came to attack us at. Well; to let you know, that my job as Pokemon doctor is going great. So whenever you visit. Let me get a check up on all the Pokemon you caught!"

Jacob explained to me, that the others May and them; were still on their journey and told him. To let me know that their letters will come eventually; reading the last letter in my hand. I had to let a small smile come to my face, to see that it was from Yellow. One of my closest friends…

"Robert this is Yellow!

I wrote this letter to once again, apologize for keeping my secret of collecting the gym badges in Kanto from ya. I just wanted to see if I could get stronger and change for the better, that I won't be useless to anyone… But that's all in the past now.

Guess what! Grandpa and I finally open our fishing shop near the ocean at Pallet town. After looking through your old home again, it felt like a void with so many memories taken and stored away. I even looked through the attic and surprised that you've taken that Necklace we all chip in for. You know right? The sapphire necklace you're wearing right now… We all miss you Robert. Hope you are having a good journey in Unova and DON'T you dare quite being a Pokemon master, or making new friends! If you do, I will hunt you down! Okay…Have a safe one Robert. Say hi to your old friends if you see them for me!"

After reading and putting away the letters in my bag, I had to stop for a minute to let some of my happiness to finally out…They all rooting for me and wanting me to make new friends here…They all miss me, but also improving to reach their goals…Raising the necklace that Yellow mention. I stared at the beautiful Pokeball shape sapphire. That everyone from all regions save up their money to get for me, from helping them out and aiding them any way I can. Munna and Petilil both reached up and wipe away the tears from my eyes and couldn't help but chuckle and thanked them.

Along with thanking Jacob for giving me the letters; we then headed back to Bianca and the boy who lost his Pokemon from Team Plasma. Give out a huge smile and thanked all of us for helping…Then I asked Bianca and Jake if they wouldn't mind traveling with me till the next city. Seeing the huge smile on Bianca's face, she happily agree by hugging me along with Jacob saying it would be like the good old days.

On to the next gym badge we go!

To be continued….