• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Hiyaki? Unova League Simipour Tournament? Whut?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Personally I see Ash facing Virgil in a double/triple battle

Ah yeah. We don't know anything about format yet.

I don't expect it to be anything we haven't seen before (3 on 3 Prelims / 6 on 6 Finals). This'd be a great place for the Johto Format to come back (1 on 1 Qualifiers, 3 on 3 " Best 2 out of 3 " Prelims, 6 on 6 Finals) to come back since there's so many recurring Characters.

Have a feeling if it were going to be Triples / Rotation we would've saw it as a test before the League. The recent Earth and Sky Filler would've been a great place to showcase it.

Everything we know About Virgils Eevee makes it seem perfect for a double/triple battle

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
My predicitions:

Ash...
...vs Stephan
...vs Bianca
...vs Kotetsu
...vs Trip
...vs Virgil (Pikachu will lose against Virgils Eeevee -> Virgil will win)

Final: Virgil vs Trainer from a new region, who win the league.

Uh, I was hoping Bianca was going to pass Kotetsu. I think she atleast deserves that if not to get close to where Trip is.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
i do want to see a triple battle i want to see how ash would react to it. he hasnt done it before so he will probably struggle and im sure virgil is a expert at it

That's what I'm wondering if that will be Ash's downfall in the league. Is either Virgil or those Eevees, Bianca or Kotetsu's Ash-like mentality. This league scares me.

i do want to see a triple battle i want to see how ash would react to it. he hasnt done it before so he will probably struggle and im sure virgil is a expert at it

everybody always forgets the Maractus episode

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
everybody always forgets the Maractus episode

o your right! i completely forgot there was a triple battle in there. but virgil will be alot tougher then that maractus trainer. especially if eevee is there with helping hand and other moves to make his team tougher

That's what I'm wondering if that will be Ash's downfall in the league. Is either Virgil or those Eevees, Bianca or Kotetsu's Ash-like mentality. This league scares me.

Ya and ash doesnt need to be afriad of stephen much only thing is that people get his name wrong haha. but i do hope he is a strong trainer during the league

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
For some reason, I want Bianca to win the League. It's about time that a girl manages to become League Champion. Otherwise, a female COTD.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
For some reason, I want Bianca to win the League. It's about time that a girl manages to become League Champion. Otherwise, a female COTD.

I wouldn't mind Hilda to appear and sweep away the League Win! But it's doubtful! Ash didn't face Bianca for already about 40 episodes!

LizardonX

Banned
Lmfao I would laugh so hard if Ash vs Trip was really early and a one on one.

I wouldn't. That's the sort of BS they should not be pulling in the most anticipated part of the entire season.

This is possibly the most boring, underwhelming League I've ever seen in terms of anticipation. What exactly is there to look forward to? Ash doesn't exactly have a very League-worthy set of Pokemon right now, and with what he has it's unlikely we can get some good battles out of it. I find the rivals for this League to be sub-par as well; sure, the likes of Barry and Nando weren't threatening at all in their League, but at least the characters in Sinnoh weren't as so painfully dull and underdeveloped (well, most of them anyway) as the League rivals now.

It's going to take a big surprise to turn this around for me, and I'm not getting my hopes up for N.
This pretty much.
The idea of Ash losing to a gen 6 Eeveelution is actually pretty cool, I'd much prefer that to him losing to the current ones. I just never was a fan of them so that'd make it more bearable for me lol.
I want him to lose6-0 to a baton pass chain.

Cynthia

My guess
COTD
stephen
Kotetsu
Bianca
Trip
Virgil

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Lets not forget that Trip is/was a new trainer, so him placing anything below top 8th is understandable and placing higher is impressive although he's not Ash so...

Status
Not open for further replies.