• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Really? OMG hopefully Ash loses to Eevee! =O **crossingfingers**
Did I say quit, nah, I'll be sticking around till the end of it's run

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Did I say quit, nah, I'll be sticking around till the end of it's run

70 years later...

An old guy was looking at the TV, shouting to no one in particular: "Why don't you end?! I can't leave this world without Pokemon coming to its end and Ash winning a League! :("

I don't think it will last so long, but still... XD

ludiloco

70 years later...

An old guy was looking at the TV, shouting to no one in particular: "Why don't you end?! I can't leave this world without Pokemon coming to its end and Ash winning a League! :("

I don't think it will last so long, but still... XD

Hey, you just told me my future xD

I really hope Ash wins a league before I grow tired of this anime.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
He needs to win at least once. I've been following the anime since the very day it started, and while I love it, I do think that, at least ONCE, he should win. :(

Joltik-Kid

Here's my prediction of who will lose from first losing to last losing, assuming Ash doesn't get beaten by a trollbias.

1. Stephan :( I want him to do well but I just don't see that happening :/
2. Virgil, I'm saying this because I am one of the few that believes Bianca will do better than Virgil
3. Bianca, because
4. Kotetsu
5. Trip
I agree about Virgil, sure the Eeveelutions are formidable...but I hardly class them as being league destroyers

vodor

Banned
They are not going to replace Ash, they had the chance but Ash and Pikachu are the main characters and staying until Pokemon games end And there is no pattern and it doesn't matter if Ash wins or loses, people will whine about everything.

And I like to see you write a better story since you know more than us

*sarcasm*
There is a Pattern and everybody but you admit it.
And I may not write the best Pokemon Story , But I can do better then those Donkey writer.
Anyone Can Write a Better Story then those Donkeys !
People only need to be serious to beat them.
Like The Pokemon Manga Arthur.
Specially The one who wrote Pokemon DPA !
He/She got The Humor right ,The Chemistry right ,The Glorification right and The Story right !
A True Masterpiece that should be animated.
Unfortunately It got ignore because of current series.
But Those Donkeys doesn't understand how many great work was neglected for their sake and doesn't try to work hard to be worthy of that.
If It wasn't for the Game Stuff and Some old fan like us who can leave Ash then those writer would been nobody !

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Kotetsu lasting longer than Stephan?

I think so, I think he'll take the Richie path except for defeating Ash. I think that either him or Trip will beat Ash, but I hope it's Trip. If there isn't a filler saga, then I hope it isn't Trip.
Believe me, I'd like Stephan to do well, but the friendly rival would probably go down. I don't think they'd introduce Virgil for him to lose immediately but I don't think he'll do great either.

I was so looking forward to the league. but the way people are carrying on really makes me dislike it. It's all complain complain complain, mainly because they don't like the state of Ashs team. Just accept that what will be will be

I was so looking forward to the league. but the way people are carrying on really makes me dislike it. It's all complain complain complain, mainly because they don't like the state of Ashs team. Just accept that what will be will be

And don't forget the STUPID bias people have against Trip on here.

Joltik-Kid

For as much complaining as I'm doing, I'm fully prepared to see what the league offers. I could be blown away by it. Still, it doesn't come without it's flaws ^^;

For as much complaining as I'm doing, I'm fully prepared to see what the league offers. I could be blown away by it. Still, it doesn't come without it's flaws ^^;

nothing comes without flaws. You look at every league and you see good points and bad. The complaints aren't unfounded but as long as people give them a chance I can accept it

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

I'm simply thinking the worst, so that if there are good things I will be (pleasantly) surprised. Most BW battles have been a bit lackluster (in my eyes) and I'm not holding any hope for the League, but who knows? Maybe the writers will surprise us.

WhyHelloThere

If people did that, this entire section of the forum wouldn't even exist.

I'm simply thinking the worst, so that if there are good things I will be (pleasantly) surprised. Most BW battles have been a bit lackluster (in my eyes) and I'm not holding any hope for the League, but who knows? Maybe the writers will surprise us.

I think people are way too hard on the BW battles. There were some very good ones.

Joltik-Kid

nothing comes without flaws. You look at every league and you see good points and bad. The complaints aren't unfounded but as long as people give them a chance I can accept it
Sinnoh ruined me... that's my only answer to my complaints. People complain about it taking forever, but it at least it made the team feel ready. Of coarse it was all Infernape, but I still enjoyed everyone of Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I think people are way too hard on the BW battles. There were some very good ones.

That's why I said most. There were good battles, sure... but some matches are just too... far-fetched. Again, I want to be pessimist so that if some twist happens I'll accept it more gladly.

Status
Not open for further replies.