• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova league what pokemon should be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
So is there a pokemon you want to see ash use in the Unova league other then pokemon he caught on Unova journey?

i would really like to see him bring in his quilava. it really wasn't used much in Sinnoh seeing as it evolved right before the League started

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
That is true. But you can always hope right! i mean he might use some other pokemon. He will most likely only use his Unova pokemon when he battles trip tho

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
He will probably use his strongest. Infernape, Sceptile, Snorlax, Heracross, Swellow, Charizard(Maybe and Hopefully), you know the usual suspects. Although he will, or should make a diverse team. I liked what they did in the Sinnoh league, where he used different teams of Pokémon, that was great and they should do that again with the Unova Pokémon. Although I would like to see Totodile or Quilava evolve, heck I wouldn't mind if Gible evolved either. To a certain extent I would like to see kingler and Muk participate again, they deserve it and both were powerhouses in the indigo plateau in case anyone forgot. Last but not least, when the hell are you going back for Pidgeot, I know the writers will never do this since they like breaking the fan's pokballs, but come on, it would be awesome to see Pidgeot in a battle, specially at a league.

LizardonX

Banned
My guess is he'll bring back one of his older pokes to evolve, have a climactic battle with trip using his unova pokes and then have infernape fall a legendary to continue the pattern of having Ash's strongest pokemon from the past season defeat a legendary in the next.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
He will probably use his strongest. Infernape, Sceptile, Snorlax, Heracross, Swellow, Charizard(Maybe and Hopefully), you know the usual suspects. Although he will, or should make a diverse team. I liked what they did in the Sinnoh league, where he used different teams of Pokémon, that was great and they should do that again with the Unova Pokémon. Although I would like to see Totodile or Quilava evolve, heck I wouldn't mind if Gible evolved either. To a certain extent I would like to see kingler and Muk participate again, they deserve it and both were powerhouses in the indigo plateau in case anyone forgot. Last but not least, when the hell are you going back for Pidgeot, I know the writers will never do this since they like breaking the fan's pokballs, but come on, it would be awesome to see Pidgeot in a battle, specially at a league.

Ya i would love to see totodile or even corphish or buizel to evolve. He needs another fully evolved water pokemon.

joep05

master of disaster
i would think that now that he rotates 10 different pokemon on his unova team, he will stick with these 10, i hope that this is not the case and that he uses his other pokemon. i personally think that no pokemon is as deserving of being used in this league than kingler, he is the one i feel i should specifically mention.

Sunglasses Krookodile

King Of The Kroks
I hope that Ash uses a mixed variety of Pokemon he has on him and his reserves from Professor Oaks. He's got enough good Pokemon and I could see a lot of potential if he uses all..

Status
Not open for further replies.