• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I can totally see Aianto & the anteater Pokemon getting an episode to the both of them. The Ainto being the victim, and Ash & Co help to stop the anteater Pokemon. Hahahahaha

They're supposed to have a rivalry like Zangoose and Seviper so how about Jessie catching the bug one and Dent/o catching the anteater one and they duke it out every episode.

.Wind.

Banned
They're supposed to have a rivalry like Zangoose and Seviper so how about Jessie catching the bug one and Dent/o catching the anteater one and they duke it out every episode.

The relationship isn't the same. Seviper and Zangoose can have a fair fight while Ainto gets roasted by the anteater. Not really fair. I think their relationship is somewhat of a new kind. (Predator and Prey). There not even version exclusive

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Can I just ask, even tho, like KibaLG8 said, it was only a dream, the showing of Ononokusu mean that it will now be coloured in the opening?

We could wait until next weeks opening to see if this really counted. I think it does though, but who am I! :p

Not really the point of this thread, but yeah, a ZanSev rivalry is undeniably apparent to happen..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Can I just ask, even tho, like KibaLG8 said, it was only a dream, the showing of Ononokusu mean that it will now be coloured in the opening?

I watched this week's Opening theme. Onondo and Ononokusu are no longer in shadow and are in full color now, which is great in my opinion. So I think we did well in removing them from the list of Pokemon to debut in the anime, since the anime staff themselves believe they have debuted. We should use the Opening theme from now on, since it's more accurate :p

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
The relationship isn't the same. Seviper and Zangoose can have a fair fight while Ainto gets roasted by the anteater. Not really fair. I think their relationship is somewhat of a new kind. (Predator and Prey). There not even version exclusive

But it is said they have a rivalry or something.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I watched this week's Opening theme. Onondo and Ononokusu are no longer in shadow and are in full color now, which is great in my opinion. So I think we did well in removing them from the list of Pokemon to debut in the anime, since the anime staff themselves believe they have debuted. We should use the Opening theme from now on, since it's more accurate :p

Yep, we did good! Well, since nothing debuted in this episode, we don't have anything to remove until Darumakka and Hihidaruma next week, so until then!

firepokemontrainer

BW009 preview has Doryuuzu in it, so could we call it officially revealed in the anime by next week?

blob

I'm dissapointed at the slow pace that they're showing Pokémon, and I think halfway through the saga, it'll turn into another Johto Journies, unless they show more than one or two new Pokémon an episode.
I remember in the first season, they'd show about 30-40 Pokémon by the 10th episode.

There are 115 than still need to be show, excluding Legendaries and Pokémon that are confirmed in a future episode. So it's going to be about 1 or 2 per episode, so they'll spend about 60 episodes on fillers!

Last edited:

Isis-sama

I think they've been showing Pokemon in the anime at a good pace, it's only been 8 episodes and we've seen a good deal of them already, though admittedly some were only for a brief period of time. I would never have thought we'd of seen Kibago's evolved forms yet, even in a dream.

The Pokemon I really want to see in the anime myself are Aaken and Archeos, my new favorites. Unfortunately being fossils they'll probably be shafted and get only one episode for the both of them, unless there's another fossil gym later on. A shame, but at least I can wait for that episode.

blob

I don't like that both Reshiram and Zekrom are in the opening "coloured", even though only Zekrom has been shown.
BTW, in the trailers for the BW Animé, Reshiram was shown, but we have yet to see it. Was it replaced last min by Zekrom?

Torpoleon

I doubt that is the case. Seeing as how Reshiram & Zekrom are central for Team Plasma, if Team Plasma appears, that could mean clear Reshiram & Zekrom appearances. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
We have seen reshiram so yeah...also have you corssed off pururiru?

playerking

Reshiram was kind of in like the first 5 second of episode 1. Yes Pururiru will be in episode 10.

playerking

^ It might not be it's debut just because it's in the epidoe title but it is likely. I want the opening around 16, 17.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Ishizumai debuts in BW011, meaning you should take BW011 away from Chaobuu. Yabakuron does debut in BW012. That's two episodes added and one taken away!

Status
Not open for further replies.