• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
That's fine, although now Liepard is confirmed to be March 2011 for Japan. The episode title is unknown though.

It's likely the Team Plasma introduction episode. We see a Liepard next to Plasma grunts in that one preview.

Torpoleon

OK, so BW001 & BW002 have aired in the US, thus starting the series, so you should probably get the US List up ASAP.

Also, you still haven't put in the airdates.......

Torpoleon

Sawsbuck (Spring Form, I have heard) debuts in BW019 under Cabernet. That should be it for now.

Torpoleon

You seem to have forgotten to take off Sawsbuck (Spring Form) from the Japanese Anime List. The episode has debuted now.

Torpoleon

Sorry. At first, I thought there were two debuts for BW019.

You might want to put Liepard as BW023/BW024 just in case because I'm pretty sure the Team Rocket/Team Plasma stuff is a special and we don't know which episode Liepard debuts in.

Torpoleon

OK, so Ducklett & Krokorok have debuted in Japan. As expected, SS evolved into Krokorok. Next is Gothitelle next week!!

Shadow XD001

Yeah, few new Pokemon Debuts in Japan's most recent episode, and the Gothitelle for next week, as well as Tepig & Dewottt coming up in a few days for the Dub Airings. Also, the episode with Sandile aired already, so you can delete it when you get the chance.

I know this is probably stupid (maybe time consuming), but on the Japanese List shouldn't you have the Pokemon's name in Japanese, and leave the Dub names the way they are on the Dub List? Yeah, I know, stupid idea. You can ignore it, if you want.

Torpoleon

Actually, Tepig already debuted in BW001. Ash does get a Tepig in BW004, but Tepig made its debut three episodes prior.

It would probably be better to keep them both as the English Names just to not potentially confuse people, although that it is GalladeRock's decision.

Aegon

Zebstrika is misspelled in the Japanese list; it's called "Zebustrika". I just wanted to point that out. :p

Bell56

The One and Only
Does anyone else find it weird that so many fully evolved Pokemon have been debuted and none of their pre-evos have been shown.

We had Scolipede, Excadrill, Galvantula, and coming up there will be Gothitelle, Liepard.

I guess 5 isn't that many but still two of them are three stage Pokemon and it just seems so early to have this many fully evolved Pokes already.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Does anyone else find it weird that so many fully evolved Pokemon have been debuted and none of their pre-evos have been shown.

We had Scolipede, Excadrill, Galvantula, and coming up there will be Gothitelle, Liepard.

I guess 5 isn't that many but still two of them are three stage Pokemon and it just seems so early to have this many fully evolved Pokes already.

Well, Staraptor, Rampardos, Drapion, and Roserade all had early debuts in Sinnoh, but I get what you're saying.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
^ but we had also already seen their pre-evos or they at least debuted along side them

Ah yes, I guess that is also true, with the exception of Drapion. Now, let's take a look at other fully-evolved Pokemon that debuted before their pre-evos:

Kanto
Beedrill
Dodrio

Johto
Sunflora
Quagsire
Ursaring
Magcargo
Donphan
Tyranitar

Hoenn
Blaziken
Beautifly
Masquerain
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Flygon
Whiscash
Crawdaunt
Armaldo
Milotic

Sinnoh
Bronzong
Garchomp
Lucario
Drapion

And now, in Unova, we've got Excadrill, Scolipede, Swanna, and Galvantula, not to mention the upcoming Gothitelle and Liepard.

Status
Not open for further replies.