• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

OK. It's all the same in the end anyways.

Also, I'm pretty sure Whirlipede debuted in BW025. Swadloon debuted in BW025, so it should be taken off of the Japanese List and it should just say BW025 for the dub list.

Torpoleon

I just noticed that you forgot to take off Munna, Musharna, Fraxure & Haxours from the Dub List. The episode aired almost a week ago. Aside from that, it looks like everything else is fine!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Swoobat and Emolga debuted in the recent episode.

gliscor&yanmega

Simisear is set to debut in BW028. Was in the preview.

Litick most likely will debut in BW029. And Cottonee is most likely to debut in BW032. There's no pictures of them but they are in titles of future episodes.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Do they have to use a whole episode to focus on only one Pokemon at a time? This is why people don't like fillers. Why can't they can put three new Pokemon in one episode so that we can get back to the plot of the show so that it doesn't drag?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Do they have to use a whole episode to focus on only one Pokemon at a time? This is why people don't like fillers. Why can't they can put three new Pokemon in one episode so that we can get back to the plot of the show so that it doesn't drag?

Yeah that's why Swoobat was in the recent episode, but wasn't mentioned at all in the episode title.. HOW CAN THIS BE!??!?!?!

You have no idea whether those episodes are going to be filler and you have no idea if there are going to be extra debuts in them as well.. That entire post of yours is just biased and has no revelancy at all..

Just for the sake of imagenation, couldn't you see Chandelure debuting with Litwick? That's what happened back in Kanto.. The same can happen in Unova..

Torpoleon

I was looking at the first post, Gallade, and I noticed that you forgot to take off Audino from the Dub List. Also, tomorrow is when Darumaka and both of Darmanitan's forms (it is both in BW008, right?) can be taken off from the Dub List. Everything else seems fine to me.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I was looking at the first post, Gallade, and I noticed that you forgot to take off Audino from the Dub List. Also, tomorrow is when Darumaka and both of Darmanitan's forms (it is both in BW008, right?) can be taken off from the Dub List. Everything else seems fine to me.

Yep, I know that Darumaka and Darmanitan are tomorrow, but I didn't realize that I'd forgotten to remove Audino. Thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll get it fixed.

Torpoleon

Don't forget to take off Darumaka & Darmanitan, Gallade!

When you do the number debuted, you don't include ones we know the episode they'd debut in until their episode airs, right? If so, less than 100 Unova Pokémon will be left to make debuts by the end of April!

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Don't forget to take off Darumaka & Darmanitan, Gallade!

When you do the number debuted, you don't include ones we know the episode they'd debut in until their episode airs, right? If so, less than 100 Unova Pokémon will be left to make debuts by the end of April!

QUIT NAGGIN' ME! GAAAAAH!!! And it's handled.

Correct. For example, I have Simisear marked for the next episode, but it hasn't been added to the number debuted yet, and won't be until the episode airs.

Torpoleon

QUIT NAGGIN' ME! GAAAAAH!!! And it's handled.

Correct. For example, I have Simisear marked for the next episode, but it hasn't been added to the number debuted yet, and won't be until the episode airs.
Haha, sorry.

OK, cool. Thanks.

Kind of random, but I can see Bliztle & Zebstrika debuting at Nimbasa City. For the most part, the Gym Leaders will probably debut the Pokémon (except Clay's Excadrill for instance). I can also see Trip debuting Unfezant, or maybe Skyla could. Cryogonal, Beartic & Cubchoo seem obvious enough to probably debut around Icirrus City.

We are allowed to speculate when the Pokémon debut, along with who they'll debut under, if applicable, and all that, right?

BlueVapor

Seems amazing that we've already covered 50+.

Sure does. It's kind of crazy, it seems like their debuting much faster than usual. But, it makes sence as all Unova Pokemon must debut before leaving Unova. A third of the Pokemon have debuted, and we're about a third of the way through the region.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
There are many new pokemon this gen and BW is going to be a shorter arc, so they have to introduce at least 2 new pokemon per episode if they're going to cover them all.

Haunter ゴースト

This series really is going at a fast decent pace, just like Kanto.
Other people may disagree but i think it's good at this pace.
By this time in the Indigo League Ash had encountered loads of pokemon, some debuted up to 3 an episode

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
We are allowed to speculate when the Pokémon debut, along with who they'll debut under, if applicable, and all that, right?

Correct, this thread is for both recording debuts and discussing future ones. For example, some of my thoughts on debuts would be:

Zebstrika - Elesa
Beartic - Brycen
Fraxure - Iris
Samurott - Ash
Reshiram - Plasma arc
Jellicent - Trip

Torpoleon

Excadrill and Scolipede need to be taken off.

They do, but you are probably taking them off right now. You did forget Simisear though, unless if you were waiting for today. Everything else is fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.