• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Agreed, quarries, not craters. The also appears to at least 3 routes added to western unova.

Yeah, from what I can see there seems to be alot of new stuff under the ice. If you look North between Opilucid and Lunicosa Town, there seems to be something new. The Pokemon League appears to be slightly to the left, so I don't think its that.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Unova.png

Heres a clearer pic of Unova from the trailer.

The ice is clearly used to cover up spoilers, you can see right through it. Also, is it me or did they replace Village Bridge?

I wonder what is the deal with the Minccino.

DW ability perhaps?

The also appears to at least 3 routes added to western unova.

Unless you're talking about southwest Unova where we start out, where are they?

Last edited:

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

I believe where Shizui's city is located is not on Unova's map. Nothing in the Unova map fits with his city. I think it's possible that either you take the boat from Castelia City... Or you take the underwater tunnel to the city (off the map, of course).

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Do you guys ever thought that the ice isn't covering spoiler, but it is floating above Unova?
I mean, we are talking about Pokémon, it isn't impossible. And if they intended to cover the map, they failed miserably.

Bigger is better. Without dem words too.
kvhome02.png

in the southeast corner there looks to be some mountain for rock formation with a orange thing on top
all the way north and a little east you can see what look to be a building surrounded bu orange things
and also islands to the east

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I believe where Shizui's city is located is not on Unova's map. Nothing in the Unova map fits with his city. I think it's possible that either you take the boat from Castelia City... Or you take the underwater tunnel to the city (off the map, of course).

IDK, the city south of Driftveil seems like a good fit.

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
Bigger is better. Without dem words too.
kvhome02.png

Thank You very much!

I see something north from Striaton and Nacrene Cities, to the eastern part.

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

IDK, the city south of Driftveil seems like a good fit.

But the pictures with Shizui and the PC is set in a very tropical area. There's a beach hut... There's raised wooden bridges similar to Pacifidlog Town... And there seems to be a boat, which could transport the PC to and from Castelia.

EDIT: You can see a boat in the new harbor city. :p

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
But the pictures with Shizui and the PC is set in a very tropical area. There's a beach hut... There's raised wooden bridges similar to Pacifidlog Town... And there seems to be a boat, which could transport the PC to and from Castelia.

Could be Undella Town.

rocky505

I say the Mistralton airport will fly you to the other airport on the other side.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
There's a new Island too. wonder if that's where you got to get Meloetta.

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

I say the Mistralton airport will fly you to the other airport on the other side.

I was going to blow up at you.. But then I just noticed the tiny airplane on the eastern side just like the one in Mistralton. Nice find. Though, I don't see why another airport/airstrip is needed on the eastern side..?

CJ0114

The Electric Trainer
http://i43.*******.com/5p3a4h.png

EDIT: official site has DS-resolution screenshots too:
img_story_05.jpg

EDIT 2:
img_story_06.jpg

So I guess you can actually see Mantine after all. You just couldn't tell from the scan. (look in the upper right)

EDIT 3: OMGOMG THERE'S VIDEOS OF BLACK KYUREM AND WHITE KYUREM THAT ARE SEPARATE FROM THE TRAILER, AND THEY'RE IN GOOD QUALITY YAY

At first I thought the ice really did cover the map as part of the story which Kyurem is responsible for but as many of the other forum members pointed out, it seems only to cover up spoilers. Though I still don't want to dismiss the possibility of a frozen Unova, if only frozen for awhile.

Don't know if anyone has previously mentioned but that building that Serebii captioned as "Outside an unusual building," was anyone else reminded of Chobin and his Robo Groudon?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looks nothing like Undella Town. It doesn't even have Palm trees. Sorry.

Okay then, where do you think it is? Unova is based on New York, so it'd either be South of Hiougi City or east of Lacunosa Town or Undella Town. Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.