• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

I was going to blow up at you.. But then I just noticed the tiny airplane on the eastern side just like the one in Mistralton. Nice find. Though, I don't see why another airport/airstrip is needed on the eastern side..?
Maybe in case the bridges are out(Damaged, under construction)

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I say the Mistralton airport will fly you to the other airport on the other side.

This is what I was thinking. The bridges could be out or something, and that how you get to Eastern Unova. I have a feeling that this game will take us to Eastern Unova pre-Elite Four. Also, looks like these games won't be nearly as linear.

There are definitely one or two islands off the east coast as well.

Yeah, I noticed this too.

JBiGGiE

Okay then, where do you think it is? Unova is based on New York, so it'd either be South of Hiougi City or east of Lacunosa Town or Undella Town. Take your pick.

Hiougi City is definitely the Jersey Shore. Ergo palm tree... kinda... make sense.

Mucrush

Legendary Cake
I believe that's the trainer battle theme
It's likely a head to head battle, not a wild or in-game trainer.

No, thats the Wild battle theme ;b

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

Okay then, where do you think it is? Unova is based on New York, so it'd either be South of Hiougi City or east of Lacunosa Town or Undella Town. Take your pick.

Neither... As I said before, I believe it will be off the map. Just this one city. You can bash me all you want, but I'll stick with it.

Ace of Shades

Neither... As I said before, I believe it will be off the map. Just this one city. You can bash me all you want, but I'll stick with it.

Or maybe he isn't one of the first leaders like we think and is on either one of the eastern islands or the east cost of Unova

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
It looks like this game has Riolu. And Arcanine. Awesome! Who's already thinking of their future team for this game?

Which version are you guys planning to get? I played White the last time because of the more rural cities. For BW2, I would want to take White 2 because I like the legendary pokemon on that cover, but I want to wait a little bit before picking. I want to see what exclusive pokemon are in for Black and White 2. Which ever one with Arcanine is the winner for me, lol.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So is it safe to say Unova is frozen over, and it's not just a Coro-Coro sensor?

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

I don't think they'd make you go that far for one of the gyms.

It'd be similar to how we were sent to Dewford Town by boat for the first time. I think that the boat in the harbor town OR the underwater tunnel leads to this the town OR we travel through a cave to get there. (There's a cave in the town).

Blazios

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/pokemon/

At his page you can hear the new Wild battle theme. Just if you were excited, don't be. Its just a remix of the original theme, but its still awesome ;D

Still, it's good that they're remixing it at all, because they simply reused it for Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum.

Also, it's slightly more than just a pitch shift like the E4 battle theme in D/P/Pt.

Thought I'd point out something. I noticed that not only has the water around the Entralink dried up but both bridges to it have vanished from the map and the tree in the middle has changed. Perhaps it could become plot relevant?

kemal07

It'd be similar to how we were sent to Dewford Town by boat for the first time. I think that the boat in the harbor town OR the underwater tunnel leads to this the town OR we travel through a cave to get there. (There's a cave in the town).

What about the underwater tunnel?

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
What about the underwater tunnel?

I'm guessing the Underwater Tunnel could work like the previous bridges in BW. They can act as a place to walk through to your next destination and have maybe a couple of trainers there. Sounds like a place where your rival might bump into you.

I'm going to miss have 2 rivals. I milked so much experience points out of them. Having Lucky Egg helped too. I abused that item so bad the moment I got it. Too bad you couldn't rebattle many of the trainers in BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.