• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardische

Elegance.
I think that you will visit some towns that will be frozen. But I doubt it will last. I see it as something that will change as the story progresses. Or the ice could still be fake and that frozen town is a one time thing.

Unlike with Platinum, where the change in climate was just an aesthetic, some towns in Unova being frozen could easily be Kyurem's doing. It's not a natural occurrence, obviously. The trailer showed a building + town frozen with ice spires everywhere. I'm guessing that by the time the initial story is over and Kyurem has been defeated or captured, the ice will be gone.

Kall El

..Silence..
Just under a month till the games release!
Before then we have a Smash Episode next Weekend fully dedicated to Pokewood.
Corocoro will leak in around two weeks time!
+ the possibility of trailers and demo release!
In other words - INFORMATION SPAM!
I'm really exicted for this upcoming month!

Last edited:

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
Just under a month till the games release!
Before then we have a Smash Episode next Weekend fully dedicated to Pokewood.
Corocoro will leak in around two weeks time!
+ the possibility of trailers and demo release!
In other words - INFORMATION SPAM!
I'm really exicted for this upcoming month!

Even though i am looking forward to Pokemon Black/White 2..I am a looking forward to E3 more

Icy Meteor

Boundary Pokémon
When is the E3 and what does it contain in regards to Pokemon Black & White 2?

Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation takes place on Tuesday 5th June at 9:00am PT (5:00pm GMT London).

I highly doubt E3 will have news on Black 2 & White 2 since the games are on the DS system, and E3's primary focus will be on upcoming software for the 3DS and new software and hardware details for the Wii U. But with saying that, we might get information on PokéDex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Yeah, it is very unlikely that E3 will have anything regarding B2W2 since Nintendo is really trying to push their new hardware forward. We will probably get B2W2 information closer to release though.

kemal07

Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation takes place on Tuesday 5th June at 9:00am PT (5:00pm GMT London).

I highly doubt E3 will have news on Black 2 & White 2 since the games are on the DS system, and E3's primary focus will be on upcoming software for the 3DS and new software and hardware details for the Wii U. But with saying that, we might get information on PokéDex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar.

Hmm... Understood... It makes sense...

In fact it will probably feature the Pokedex 3D Prop and Pokemon Dream Radar stuff...

What about demo play events?... I remember HGSS demos taking place... But I can't recall wether B/W got one... no wait hang on... was it the demo where we got that first screenshot of Tranquil back in the days?...

While I agree they will want to push the 3ds as much as possible, I doubt that they skip out on talking aboujt B/W2 because it's a main series Pokemon game and Pokemon is still a huge franchise for them. There are alot of people (Myself included) that only own Nintendo hardware so they can play Pokemon.

On topic, I really hope if Giant Chasm is in these games that it's more interesting, maybe add some trainers or an ice bridge that leads to something cool.

kemal07

While I agree they will want to push the 3ds as much as possible, I doubt that they skip out on talking aboujt B/W2 because it's a main series Pokemon game and Pokemon is still a huge franchise for them. There are alot of people (Myself included) that only own Nintendo hardware so they can play Pokemon.

On topic, I really hope if Giant Chasm is in these games that it's more interesting, maybe add some trainers or an ice bridge that leads to something cool.

An Ice Bridge actually sounds really cool!... I want more info nowwwww.... : P

An Ice Bridge actually sounds really cool!... I want more info nowwwww.... : P

Me too, but as I understand it CoroCoro is still a few more days, Pokemon Smash almost a week, and E3 a few days after that. The Japanese games come out on the 23rd of June which means my copy of White 2 from Play-Asia will get here somewhere along the lines of the 25th of June. All we can do now is speculate and wait :(

I suppose I should be trying to learn to read in Japanese so I can actually play my White 2 when it arrives...

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Me too, but as I understand it CoroCoro is still a few more days, Pokemon Smash almost a week, and E3 a few days after that. The Japanese games come out on the 23rd of June which means my copy of White 2 from Play-Asia will get here somewhere along the lines of the 25th of June. All we can do now is speculate and wait :(

I suppose I should be trying to learn to read in Japanese so I can actually play my White 2 when it arrives...

Umm... actually Corocoro comes out around the 15th of every month, so about 19 days for Corocoro, the next Smash is only supposed to be showing stuff about Pokewood, and I am looking forward to E3. :D

Umm... actually Corocoro comes out around the 15th of every month, so about 19 days for Corocoro, the next Smash is only supposed to be showing stuff about Pokewood, and I am looking forward to E3. :D
Sorry, for some reason I thought Corocoro was a weekly magazine. The next Smash is advertised to show stuff about Pokewood, but I'm hoping it will have something about the region or the storyline as well. I'm very much looking forward to E3 though since I also have a 360 and a PS3 it should be good regardless of whether there is Pokemon news.

On topic, anyone think the starting city will be connected directly with Driftveil? I think it would be cool to have access to some of those pokes that early in the game.

Trainer Sora

Wandering Trainer
I'm hoping we'll get to visit the frozen areas. It'll be fun to check them out.
I'm just hoping Village Bridge is still available, its one of my favorite places.

I'm also curious to know if there's gonna be a Battle Frontier included.

Kall El

..Silence..
Generally speaking we should expect Corocoro around the 12th/13th of each Month.
With this issue being more "significant" with regards to it being a "Big" reveal and last issue before games release - this may cause it to leak earlier perhaps?
I hope we get tons of info though. I probably won't be pre-ordering coz language and stuff - but I'm still very very tempted to go and make a pre-order :/
Hmm,What to do...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
When is the E3 and what does it contain in regards to Pokemon Black & White 2?

For me, the better question is what is E3?

Trainer Sora

Wandering Trainer
Generally speaking we should expect Corocoro around the 12th/13th of each Month.
With this issue being more "significant" with regards to it being a "Big" reveal and last issue before games release - this may cause it to leak earlier perhaps?
I hope we get tons of info though. I probably won't be pre-ordering coz language and stuff - but I'm still very very tempted to go and make a pre-order :/
Hmm,What to do...

I'm considering the same thing myself. The game itself helping me to learn to read Japanese. xD
But yeah, Corocoro's "Big" reveal should be worth it. Since its right before the release and all.
I wish ya luck if you do Pre-order the Jap version.

Kall El

..Silence..
I'm considering the same thing myself. The game itself helping me to learn to read Japanese. xD
But yeah, Corocoro's "Big" reveal should be worth it. Since its right before the release and all.
I wish ya luck if you do Pre-order the Jap version.

Sounds interesting, how much Japanese do you know?
Probably way more then me :p
Well, dead excited for these games - they may turn out to be the best games we've ever had! xD

Trainer Sora

Wandering Trainer
Sounds interesting, how much Japanese do you know?
Probably way more then me :p
Well, dead excited for these games - they may turn out to be the best games we've ever had! xD

Just enough to make out a few spoken words. Still working my way through the language itself though.
But the games would be so worth it! Who cares if we can barely understand what the characters are saying? xD

But yeah, these games would be the best yet. Though I wish Kyurem hadn't turned some of my favorite areas into popcicles. >.< Though I suppose this had been VAGUELY hinted at with Striton City's description. Maybe this hadn't been the first time Unova has suffered this. Only now people are probably aware its Kyurem's doing. Or maybe not. We can't tell until we start playing.

Also I'm looking forward to Pokewood. Sounds fun. Now if only they added contests as well. It'd really round out the entertainment roster.

kemal07

Oh well, atleast we get to see how PokeWood really works... we may get to see bits of Homika's father and Brycen, and maybe spot a Pokemon used at the Pokewood from the new Unova Dex... Oh and we can hear Pokewood music : )

Status
Not open for further replies.