• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova's Survival Crisis (758)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
TR escapes with Giovanni and Zager. One more thing they are interested in Pikachu again.

Oh dear God, the one thing worse than TR ending is going to happen.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash and Meloetta hug.

They say there goodbyes as Meloetta's singing voice is used in the background I think.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
I seriously would like to know how Giovanni got so mad with power that would possess him to do this.
Wow! Pikachu took the hit of my Thundurus (in its Therian Forme)'s blast!
Epic battle ensues!
Now the Therians have lost all sense and control!
Everything froze!
Did Kyurem have anything to do with this?
Pikachu does the biggest Electro Ball it has EVER done!
Meloetta has been freed, but Giovanni is still consumed!
He's psycho!!
Team Rocket snaps Giovanni out of his madness!
Yet again, TR escapes without a hitch.
Meloetta is peaceably connected to the machine and reverts the Therians to their boring formes.
Meloetta has to say goodbye to everyone, sheesh ANOTHER legendary that Ash has to forfeit.
Stupid.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I knew there was no way they would drop Pikachu so easily, there's no way. Super ElecBall rejuvenated their interest.

TR ending theme plays! A lot of emphasis on Manene and DOkucale, I think the former is coming back.

KKS-Lapras

What is going on with this Team Rocket ending thing?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Giovanni says something whilst in the jet, I don't know what though.

The good guys all head back to the beach to say goodbye.

Oshawott can't help but cry since Meloetta is leaving.

OH and I got Oshawott reactions rigth twice Piplup and Meloetta.

The episode seems great only thing that annoyed me is Oshawot not doing crap like I though, he couldn't do anything anyway he is to weak.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
[IMG139]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss284/AuraGuardianZach/GiovanniPossessed2.jpg[/IMG139]

A better look at that symbol that was on Giovanni's Forehead. Man the Japanese are good at getting those screenshots.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
1. There is no evidence of a reset button

If they're talking about going after Pikachu again, that is all the proof you need.

I don't believe it, this arc was just as contrived way to re-establish their obsession with Pikachu.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
If they're talking about going after Pikachu again, that is all the proof you need.

I don't believe it, this arc was just as contrived way to re-establish their obsession with Pikachu.

I don't believe that was what was said exactly. I'll have to wait til my translators are online.

Chomper4

I had a feeling Team Rocket would not be defeated forever, maybe Giovanni plots to steal Ash's Pikachu for a future mission.