• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unova's Survival Crisis (758)

It doesn't even matter if we're getting the reset button.

Look at the bright side, there is no news of TR in upcoming episodes. Or maybe they are doing something so ridiculous that we are not getting any hint of their inclusion.

1. There is no evidence of a reset button
2. The ending theme is irrelevant

Its too early to talk about relevance. The only thing that matters is their interest in Pikachu.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So you still find out stuff to complain about Great Butler?

----------

Still if the series goes back to them wanting to catch Pikachu/CotD pokemon in evert episode which doesn't seem like unless its after the league, I'm going to be annoyed.

if they're talking about going after pikachu again, that is all the proof you need.

I don't believe it, this arc was just as contrived way to re-establish their obsession with pikachu.

yes that was all it was!!!!´

Waiting for you dman

Last edited by a moderator:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Ahahahahahaa, OMGG i was right!! team rocket is going back to their old selves :D

Anyways amazing episode, loved it 10/10 PERFECTOOO :F

KKS-Lapras

yes that was all it was!!!!

I'm actually not necessarily mad about this. Chomper might be right, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time, lol. Now that JJ&M, seem interested in the Pikachu again, and Giovanni and Zager saw his level of power, there may be some bigger attempt at getting Pikachu by Team Rocket down the road, it would bring everything full circle, in some ways. If not, then at least the trio would possibly be vindicated for all the time they spent chasing after Pikachu, in Giovanni's eyes.

This might also serve another purpose. Remember back when Pikachu was "reset" at the beginning of BW, by that Zekrom lightning strike? Well, what if Thunderus's lighting strike had the reverse effect, and now all of Pikachu's attacks might be boosted, either to where they were during DP, or maybe a superboost, like when Pikachu was boosted during the Wattson gym match back during the Hoenn saga.

I would so love to see Pikachu hit Trip's Serperior with that massive Electro Ball.

If TR are returning to their old self then I really hope they don't appear till the league is over. They have ruined enough league battles already.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The ending theme was focusing on scenes featuring Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. and Dustox in order to play to the new quiz to allow viewers to win a Pikachu 3DS LL as they were the options. That's all. It was refreshing their antics in people's minds.

Now focus on this episode. Future TR speculation belongs in the thread in Anime Spoilers

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The ending theme was focusing on scenes featuring Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. and Dustox in order to play to the new quiz to allow viewers to win a Pikachu 3DS LL as they were the options. That's all. It was refreshing their antics in people's minds.

Now focus on this episode. Future TR speculation belongs in the thread in Anime Spoilers

No it doesn't, if they state here what they'll do next, then why put that in Anime Spoilers? It's part of this episode as well... -.-

Could we just talk about the episode now?

After TR saved Giovanni they sort of took orders from Zager. I would surely like to know what he said. He seemed a little sneaky at that moment. I almost thought that he would to something interesting right there. To me it looked like he was talking about losing Meloetta and falling back judging by their talks and later actions.

Chomper4

So this is not the end of Team Rocket, so we might see them in a future region.

knux-the-killer

I just saw the screenshots in filb.de
.....alright I expected better.
But for another side I knew the anime wouldn't throw them away like that. But now I have the feeling they will return like nothing happened. Like "hey we are back now we are gonna stalk you every episode like in the past +600 episodes and failing for others 600 episodes, yay"

Despite that, the episode was more or less. At least wasn't only Ash and Pikachu fighting them.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
For those of you who thought Giovanni was going to die & Team Rocket was going to end, I told you so

For those of you who thought Giovanni was going to die & Team Rocket was going to end, I told you so

I knew they won't. I like them anyway.

Bisharp

We'll likely see them in this region

I don't think so. Didn't they all returned to Kanto?

Also, TR will never disband until Mewtwo kills them all. They, especially Giovanni, are forever connected to Mewtwo. That's the main project. Doesn't matter if Mewtwo will reappear by Gen 6 or Gen 9. He will meet Giovanni someday again.

Now that we're done with TR in Unova, im hoping for a certain another evil team appearing...;)

Edit: Also, didn't TR words to steal Pikachu again just basically confirmed us there will be Gen VI? I mean that was obvious Pokemon wouldn't stop, but now it's estabilished.

Last edited:

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
WOOOHOOO! YEAH! FINALLY! BEST WISHES DELIVERED AN EPISODE AND DID NOT DISSAPPOINT!
You writers FINALLY got one done right from the beginning and the end!
Good things about this episode
Ash felt very sharp, in charge and active.
Pikachu felt like his old self again supportive, powerful and friendly such as when he saved Iris and dragonite from Thundurus's attack.
Speaking of Iris and Dragonite, It seems like there IS a strong bond between them. I liked it when Iris tried to save Dragonite and boosted Dragonite's confidence when it got its butt handed to him.
I did not expect Team Rocket to die and they are done in Unova. However Giovanni wants Pikachu now...... Welp back to goofy TRio time!PIKACHU'S GIANT ELECTRO BALL WAS BOSS! I liked how Yamask and Woobat looked all sad when they thought their trainers died after that attack.
UNFEZANT WAS EPIC! I LOVED her ROLE and she was not treated as Pikachu's transportation as people thought!
Meloetta's goodbye was sad but easy come easy go. I loved it when IT hugged Ash at end.
Golurk was epic! Nuff said.

Bad things
Cynthia and Garchomp was ennnnn......
Larry was pretty ehhhh except for being a Meloetta detector
Pansage felt kinda useless on Golurk's back......
GET OVER OSHAWOTT! Meloetta is a genderless species! Sheesh! Yeah the sad music did not woe me at all.........

8/10 GREAT EPISODE!

gliscor&yanmega

Seen the pictures, liked what I saw.

Unfezant didn't do a lot, but it did more then I expected, not sure if it hit Thunduros or not(Pictures didn't show it), but whatever, at less it wasn't just used to give Pikachu a lift.

Little Dragonite development in there it seems.

Jeremy is awesome like always :3.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I like how Pikachu has his power sapped by one electric legendary, then absorbs power from another.

The fighting in this episode was the best thing to me, I love intense brawlfests.

Pierce571

Good to see Team Rocket didn't end. To bad we didn't see anything of Team Plasma near the end but I am still glad the way it ended. Not sure if they just left for now or if they left Unova forever but I hope we'll see them again in this region. I really liked all the Rocket 2 parters, even the non-Giovanni ones