• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unown's messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Does anyone know what the Unown messages in the chamber were from Crystal? I checked Serebii and the Crystal page only has the Japanese writings. And mild searching on Google didn't really give me anything useful.

bonecold1

42 & still not dead
The Kabuto room says ESCAPE (Use an escape rope)

The next message says OUR WORDS SHALL REMAIN HERE FOR THE AGES

The Aerodactyl room says FLASH (Use a Pokemon with Flash)

The next message says THUS WE SHALL ERECT A POKEMON STATUE OUTSIDE

The Omanyte room says WATER (Use a Water Stone)

The next message says THEY POSSESS GREAT INSIGHT AND REJECT THE OUTSIDE WORLD

The Ho-oh room says HO-OH (Have Ho-oh as your lead Pokemon)

The next message says WE HUMANS MUST LEARN TO WALK IN HARMONY WITH THEM. WE DEPART FOR THEIR SAKES

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Great! I'd always want to read those, but then always forget to unlock the other chambers, and never got around to it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.