1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Captain Jigglypuff, Mar 22, 2019.

1. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

I'm getting very tired of the fact that nobody seems to want to enjoy things anymore. Movies,games, tv shows etc come out and all people do it rant and nit pick it. Saying it's bad, should have done this etc. People should at least try to enjoy it for what it is and if they don't like just find something they do, instead off just be a downer.

MockingJ and Redstar45 like this.
  2. Redstar45

Redstar45 The anime canon cop !

Well this would get me a lot of the hatred in comics community ....but i doesn't really care about that part anymore .....i love new 52'Superman.......sorry but i am not sorry for being a fan of that version of the characters from comics.
    Batman inc .....suck but it did great job with make pre-flashpoint Bruce Wayne move away his usual mom and dad issue and i hate that he keep act like a manchild....cry about his damn mommy and daddy,
    I like the amazing Spider-Man 1 as my Spider-Man film .

3. Ignition

Ignition No one cared who I was, until I took off the mask

I don’t think this is an unpopular opinion in the slightest. And ranting/nitpicking doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy something.

Trey pokes, wolf jani and Redstar45 like this.
  4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

I'm tired of Non-Normal levels ending up in the Normal section in Mario Maker. I know why they are in terms of being beaten percentage wise, but it gets tiring running into troll levels and impossible ones there.

wolf jani likes this.