• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unpopular opinions

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I'm not sure if this is unpopular because I haven't seen any reactions to it, but that movie called 'cuties' on netflix is the worst thing ever done.
Is it a relatively recent release? Because that can factor in why no one has done a review or reaction video to the movie.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
DBZ and Naruto are the most overrated and overpraised anime's ever created. Their fans are obnoxiously annoying and I'm tired of constantly hearing about them from various sources online and in real life. Both series have mediocre storytelling, bad pacing, and should have ended decades ago.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
DBZ and Naruto are the most overrated and overpraised anime's ever created. Their fans are obnoxiously annoying and I'm tired of constantly hearing about them from various sources online and in real life. Both series have mediocre storytelling, bad pacing, and should have ended decades ago.
I also find Sailor Moon underrated compared to those two as well as other more recent magical girl anime like Madoka and others.

WalesNote

You can't end a story when there's still things to tell, at least with Naruto.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I wouldn’t really call the Pokémon anime overrated or overpraised, because for the most part I see it treated as more of an advertisement for the franchise and not some super amazing thing people are missing out on.

That doesn’t mean it can’t have good moments, but something long lasting, bringing in money, with no real incentive to end needs to dominate the conversation more I think to get those labels.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
well both's original runs have already ended anyways and the stuff released after said endings is easily ignorable

Lady Triox is innocent and a true hero.
BTW, I have landed alive!
why do I feel there's some backstory to whatever this means

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Without DBZ, modern shonen anime doesn't exist. I'm not even a fan of DBZ, but this comment shows a vast ignorance of the impact a work can have regardless of its quality.

NeganTheSavior

Game of Thrones was okay at best before seasons 7 and 8, which were awful. Also, Winds of Winter is never coming out. GRRM has endless excuses for why he hasn't finished.

Most N64 games have aged like cottage cheese.

None of the 3D Sonic games are good.

Fries go better with BBQ sauce than ketchup.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
desktop sites>>>>>>>mobile

there’s a reason i have my phone set so websites shows up in desktop mode instead of mobile. for example, i can browse Imgur on mobile, but need the app to post on it. but on desktop mode, i can browse and post from my phone, without needing an app!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
desktop sites>>>>>>>mobile

there’s a reason i have my phone set so websites shows up in desktop mode instead of mobile. for example, i can browse Imgur on mobile, but need the app to post on it. but on desktop mode, i can browse and post from my phone, without needing an app!

I don't mind mobile versions of a site, but you bring up a good point. Apps. I hate whenever a site nags me to get the app instead. I'm like, hello, I don't have enough space on my phone for that... so no it's not going to ever happen.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Disney is a terrible company. Not only was Walt Disney a nazi supporter, they raised an entire generation of women to be the little "princess" with expectations of men way too high. No one's perfect, get used to it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
AOT was overrated horsecrap that finally hit people's realities with the ending.