• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unpopular Pokemon opinions V2 (READ FIRST POST)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Victreebell and Carnivine are cooler than most overrated Pokémon like Charizard and Incineroar (Piranha Plant based).
And Spritzee too =]

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Unpopular opinion, the Ash Ketchum coma theory is the best way of ending Ash's journey and the anime.

Also Ash marrying Serena or whoever and having their kid going on a journey as the ending is too cliche and very unlikely to happen seeing how oblivious Ash is to any romantic stuff.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Unpopular opinion, the Ash Ketchum coma theory is the best way of ending Ash's journey and the anime.

Also Ash marrying Serena or whoever and having their kid going on a journey as the ending is too cliche and very unlikely to happen seeing how oblivious Ash is to any romantic stuff.
this

just without the coma part because i want Cilan and Clemont to be real in the Pokémon universe

I agree. Ash Ketchum Coma Theory could have ended Ash's Journey and Pokemon Anime in general at all. that is if they canonized it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
To be honest, I'd take Slurpuff and Aromatisse over Alcreamie any day.

Honestly, I've found Alcreamie to be quite boring as pokémon and as gimmick. Only thing I kind of like was the unorthodox evolution method

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Honestly, I've found Alcreamie to be quite boring as pokémon and as gimmick. Only thing I kind of like was the unorthodox evolution method
Fully agree
Slurpiff and Aromatisse are life

Also Bring back Porygon and it's evolution for Pokémon Anime because They have unused Official Anime artworks besides if Porygon is BANNED from Pokémon Anime, then why does they have Official Anime artwork for them?

Lucariomen

All Fairies are good. Azumarill, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Alcremie, Wigglytuff, Florges, Mawile, Whimsicott... Fairies of all shapes, powers, personallities and sizes! The Fairy-Type in my opinion, is the least hate-able type!

If you don't consider Granbull.

NeedsAName

All Fairies are good. Azumarill, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Alcremie, Wigglytuff, Florges, Mawile, Whimsicott... Fairies of all shapes, powers, personallities and sizes! The Fairy-Type in my opinion, is the least hate-able type!

If you don't consider Granbull.
Granbull rocks though.

Luthor

I really liked the fact that in the Let's go games Erika used a Parasect. Now I get why it wasn't used for most of her teams and has been largely unused by most major grass and bug trainers but I still think its fun in her team as it adds a bit of variety and it just feels right that the gen 1 grass Gym leader who constantly falls asleep has the gen 1 grass Pokemon who has the most reliable way to make someone fall asleep in gen 1 (spore)

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I honestly don't know why being Dark-type Gym Leader is so important. They typically appear in the Pokémon League as Elite Four members. Isn't that even more prestigious?
Simply put?

Completism.

Like "how dare we have X water-type gym leaders but no dark type gym leader? Outrageous! Blasphemy! Ruined forever!"

It's all about checking all boxes in the checklist or else it will end up feeling incomplete or something