• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unpopular Titles That You Enjoy

Serebii!

I enjoyed Glover for the Nintendo 64, although I don't know exactly how popular it is. I've never seen anyone here discuss it.

There's also some of the Simpsons games on the PS2, like Hit & Run and Road Rage.

Those Simpsons games were awesome, I never owned it but I did enjoy playing them with others

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Final Fantasy XIII

Still don't care what anyone says, its pretty much one of my favorite games.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I don't know how well known White Knight Chronicles is, but I enjoyed it and the sequel. I'm just an RPG *****. I can't remember the name of it, but it was this side scrolling fighting game for the Playstation. There were four characters you could play as and you could do co-op. It's been at least 13 years since I've played the game.