• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unrest at the Nursery (756)

G50

No longer posting
Pignite creates a bridge, Vullaby and Rufflet fall, girl jumps after them, grabs them and they fall in the water

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Thank you, Cilan.

That gag was stupid.

KKS-Lapras

A lot of running in this episode, and finally, Cilan catches the girl whom is in-capable of walking.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Giovanni appears with his persian and that secretary woman.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Giovanni returns! Yay
Quite a boring episode for me, the only good thing was Giovanni's reappearance. Next week should be a better episode.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
This episode defines the word 'filler'.

If we exclude the obligatory Giovanni appearance, nothing of importance happened here. BORING!

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
This episode defines the word 'filler'.

If we exclude the obligatory Giovanni appearance, nothing of importance happened here. BORING!

Technically it wasn't a filler, and i found this episode amazing, although it would be better suited towards the dub seeing as it's all talk and little action.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Giovanni returns! Yay
Quite a boring episode for me, the only good thing was Giovanni's reappearance. Next week should be a better episode.

Completely agree..

FierceIris

Dragon Master
I'm glad I kept my expectations low. Boring episode was boring.

As others have mentioned, Giovanni was the best thing with this episode.

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks interesting to me.

Scraggy seems to be done with Focus Blast issue, just in time for the league.

The plot of the episode looks nice, an episode doesn't need action to be enjoyable.

A little Cilan focus here and there.

Running gag of the female character being attacked by rocks, jumping right in front of her and making her trip. I like that Cilan saved her the last time, although I think it would have been better if she was able to walk over the rock that time or whatever.

And Team Rocket cliffhanger which I'm not surprised about one bit. Although glowing eyes Persian and Matori sure is surprising, clearly robots in-disguise.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
First, well for Scraggy that has mastered Focus Blast. Yay.

If you saw the episode/Pictures, do you notice that at the start of the episode doesn't appear like Cynthia's villa at all? Because I do.
Seeing the episode and seeing the pictures compared with other at Cynthia's villa, you notice that at the start of the episode isn't a house and appears to be in the forest. Other weird things is that apart from Pikachu, (and the end Meowth and Persian) only appears Generation V.

I thought that episode could be a planned BW1 episode that got scrapped for some reason at the earliest stages that feature the same basis of the episode but the episode could be moved from the initial setting to Cynthia's villa.

Although we probably never will know if this is happen, I find very suspicious that the setting doesn't like that is Cynthia's villa and the only aoppearance of Gen V Pokemon. Of course, any Meloetta scene, (but that's very few about during the main part) and the last minute where Meloetta's song clearly aren't BW1 at all.

hey look ash was training for like 5 seconds...and then stopped...and thats when i lost interest in this episode.quite boring in my opinion

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
I'm sorry, but I cannot say anything bad about an episode that features Rufflet. I would take any kind of episode featuring a Pokémon I love.

Rufflet looked so cute (and cool) as did Vullaby. I never cared for the baby vulture in her Sugimori art, but the anime made Vullaby adorable.

I will just call this episode cute but average. Also Cilan does need to do something what with Iris and Ash getting a lot. So yeah, there is that.

Last edited:

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
I'll say it up front: this was more interesting than last week's Marlon episode.

Mainly because the character-of-the-day and her issues appealed to me alot more than Kotetsu and his issues did.