• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unrest at the Nursery (756)

Janovy

Banned
Mainly because the character-of-the-day and her issues appealed to me alot more than Kotetsu and his issues did.
They have?

Because quite honestly, outside of TR stuff, this episode was such a boredom.

LizardonX

Banned
So this Ep was just a worthless filler?

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
I knew a capture was never going to happen, but the writers had to go and do this;

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/zVaTA.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/WTXsV.jpg[/IMG139]
They look so cute together. I both love and hate these two scenes because of that.

Especially due to it being one of my favourite Pokémon with my favourite character.... Dent was sweet in this episode like he usually is when helping.

gliscor&yanmega

They have?

Because quite honestly, outside of TR stuff, this episode was such a boredom.

Other people would, and do enjoy it though. "Boredom" is subjective, everyone has their different tastes.

RickHoenn

Banned
Cute little episode. :p I give it a 7/10.

My favorite parts were Scraggy "mastering" focus blast and Giovanni's + TR appearance at the end. <3

That gurl was cute with her clumsiness, it looks like she and Cilan had chemistry. :>

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Meh these Daycare / Nursery episodes are always a bore to me, at least in BW.

Edit: *rolls eyes*

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Meh these Daycare / Nursery episodes are always a bore, at least in BW.

To you maybe, not to everyone.

Is it really that hard for people to just throw in a "to me" or anything that actually shows you're expressing an opinion instead of trying to state a "fact".

Janovy

Banned
Is it really that hard for people to just throw in a "to me" or anything that actually shows you're expressing an opinion instead of trying to state a "fact".
Okay then, imo, this episode was boring.

But that doesn't change the fact that 80% of others found it boring too. :I

gliscor&yanmega

Okay then, imo, this episode was boring.

But that doesn't change the fact that 80% of others found it boring too. :I

And you got that number where exactly? Even if that was the case, it still doesn't change anything.

Janovy

Banned
And you got that number where exactly? Even if that was the case, it still doesn't change anything.
Well I looked at several comments, and people felt the same way I did. :/

Dunno, we'll see if you like it.

WaterShuriken

To you maybe, not to everyone.

Because it's obviously my opinion as its my reaction to them. Don't get your krok panties in a bunch.

gliscor&yanmega

Well I looked at several comments, and people felt the same way I did. :/

Dunno, we'll see if you like it.

There are a lot more people who watch the show then the people on this board.

I've already seen the pictures and already find it to be a nice episode. I know I'll like it already as whenever I do enjoy it based on the pictures I end up enjoy watching it, even more so since then I can understand what's actually being said, which in episodes like these helps enjoy it even more.

Because it's obviously my opinion as its my reaction to them. Don't get your krok panties in a bunch.

It's not obvious when you always have people who state their opinion as fact and don't believe their opinion is an actual opinion.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I just stared at the pictures for this epi when I need to work on my hw.

But omg I would have been fine if Dento got that Rufflet. Like...gawd that thing was SO CUTE, and it just seemed to fit him. Like don't get me wrong - I didn't think he'd get it in the epi- but man, if he did, I would be a happy camper. x3

And this episode was cute guys. The animation was pretty good. Actually it was a lot better than I thought it'd be. xDDD
I knew a capture was never going to happen, but the writers had to go and do this;

They look so cute together. I both love and hate these two scenes because of that.

Especially due to it being one of my favourite Pokémon with my favourite character.... Dent was sweet in this episode like he usually is when helping.

I didn't read the quotes until now. But look! Us Dento fans share the same opinion. :3

Ugh why do I always reply when I'm trying to edit a reply. ~.~;

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

Yeah in my older pokemon predicions I wanted Cilan with a Rufflet... such a tease, lol.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Pretty bad episode that would fit right at home back in Johto.

Seriously, this played out almost exactly like all the Johto fillers did with the exception of TR popping out with their balloon to steal the Pokemon with a crane. Other than that it was typical low-quality Johto filler nonsense.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Having watched the episode properly I liked it. A cute episode with cute Pokémon which I can never have a bad word about because that feels so mean.

I loved Meloetta's new song and I always like episode were Dent's Pokémon Sommelier skills are used for helping out, they have so far always made me happy. Also it was great to see Iwaplace having fun, though short. Although now I'm more confused on why Dent never spoke in the preview or sponsor part for this episode, Dent got the most focus out of the main cast - along with Leila, Washibon and Vulchai - while Iris and Satoshi were like supporters.

But omg I would have been fine if Dento got that Rufflet. Like...gawd that thing was SO CUTE, and it just seemed to fit him. Like don't get me wrong - I didn't think he'd get it in the epi- but man, if he did, I would be a happy camper. x3
Same here. I would be going crazy if it happen (it never would have) because of the reasons I already stated. Instead the writers had to tease like that.

Last edited:

Rohanator

Oh lawd the filler complaints, that word should be banned. Just say you found the episode boring if you did, it's like filler automatically makes everything horrible. And I wouldn't exactly call this episode filler anyway, we have indication that Scraggy has been able to master Focus Blast, further showcasing of Cilan's Pokemon Sommelier skills, TR getting the last piece of Meloetta's song and an appearance from dat big Giovanni.

Anyway, nice episode, great use of the movie 14 music again and good LORD my boy Pignite is strong. Also I liked how calm Cilan was in here, he didn't spazz out even once during the episode and showed his skills with dignity as an A-class should. I love Cilan's weird antics, but this should at least show people who dislike them that that's not all there is to him.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Oh lawd the filler complaints, that word should be banned. Just say you found the episode boring if you did, it's like filler automatically makes everything horrible. And I wouldn't exactly call this episode filler anyway,

Dude, the general plot was the same tired filler plot the writers have been recycling since Johto. Just because it has one 3 second scene of Giovanni at the end doesn't save it from being a terrible filler like the ones that plagued Johto 12 years ago.