• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unrest at the Nursery (756)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode failed to entertain me. Vullaby's voice irritated me. The only notable thing about this episode was its ending.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Which is practically what everyone else is looking forward to.

I loved this episode. It was funny, it was cute, and it was a really enjoyable one for me. I loved Vullaby and Rufflet's rivalry as well as their reasoning for their rivalry. I loved Cilan's increase role and him acting as a mentor and an assistant to Layla. I loved Layla. She was inexperienced yet cared for her Pokémon. She was clumsy yet well meaning. I really enjoyed her story and the story of this episode. Fun episode in my opinion. It was a nice calm before the storm episode and the ending of this episode with TR was epic. I can't wait until next week :)

[spoil]...lengthening the Unova League![/spoil]

Heck, no! The Unova League was awful and making it longer wouldn't have made it better. I was so happy when it ended. It was the choices they made in the Unova League, not the length that made the League so bad.

Last edited:

IcySealeo

Unlike what someone said here, I felt like it was one-sided episode. Vullaby got more screentime and a bigger role in this episode than Rufflet. Overall, it was a nice episode, but there were too many events happening when Vullaby ran away: the Amoonguss, the cliff, then the bridge.

Unlike what someone said here, I felt like it was one-sided episode. Vullaby got more screentime and a bigger role in this episode than Rufflet. Overall, it was a nice episode, but there were too many events happening when Vullaby ran away: the Amoonguss, the cliff, then the bridge.

I don't think that was too much. I was way more interested in Layla and Cilan's adventure than I was in Ash's and Cameron's adventure last week so that's a plus.

Vipsoccermaster

Fine episode. Nothing too special about it, but Cilan helping out Layla with Rufflet and Vullaby was the good thing, because Layla needed advice to become a better assistant. Team Rocket at the end, plotting something big for the next two episodes. Good to see Giovanni again after such a long time.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
cute episode i liked a filler like this:) real nice layla and cilan were great.. i smell a shipping between them lol , and i dont get that layla was sooo scared to go across the log, but was able to dive head first of into the cliff lolol

cute episode i liked a filler like this:) real nice layla and cilan were great.. i smell a shipping between them lol , and i dont get that layla was sooo scared to go across the log, but was able to dive head first of into the cliff lolol

So I wasn't the only one who thought of a Cilan and Layla shipping! :) Yeah, I thought this was definitely one of Cilan's finer episodes and Layla is one of the best COTD in BW so far. And about her going to save the Pokémon, it was because her love for the Pokémon made her go off the log to save her friends.

There's one thing i like to ask.....What happened to their english budget? There's japanese text at the beggining, There's no song at the new opening, the who's that pokemon is in japanese, and the credits, well, one thing i like about it was that we finally see cilan in his swimtrunks. They did'nt even translate the name of the episode. And there's this thing in the middle. Why are they using that japanese stuff?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
There's one thing i like to ask.....What happened to their english budget? There's japanese text at the beggining, There's no song at the new opening, the who's that pokemon is in japanese, and the credits, well, one thing i like about it was that we finally see cilan in his swimtrunks. They did'nt even translate the name of the episode. And there's this thing in the middle. Why are they using that japanese stuff?

What are you talking about? I didn't see any of that.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
So I wasn't the only one who thought of a Cilan and Layla shipping! :) Yeah, I thought this was definitely one of Cilan's finer episodes and Layla is one of the best COTD in BW so far. And about her going to save the Pokémon, it was because her love for the Pokémon made her go off the log to save her friends.

yeahhh ik man haha i could see there being a shipping!

Battra

Well this was totally forgettable filler, would've been nice to see Scraggy actually learning to master Focus Blast instead of doing all that training off screen, but nope why do that when we can have fun with Cameron & waste a bunch of episodes in another pointless battle arch.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I liked it due to who played Layla. The ending with the Rockets my fav part however. Next weekend it all goes down faster than the speed of light it would seem!

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
I saw the episode on Cartoononline.com, and noticed something - they used the Japanese intro and ending but the episode was dubbed! Does that mean that they're going to have the original intro and ending from now on?

No, course not, they just put this at the end of Rival Destinies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I saw the episode on Cartoononline.com, and noticed something - they used the Japanese intro and ending but the episode was dubbed! Does that mean that they're going to have the original intro and ending from now on?

No, course not, they just put this at the end of Rival Destinies.

From what I heard the online version and the CN version was done in a different way according to people

sandy ketchum

Even a little kid would boo at this episode

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Cute episode, though it was more of a filler between the big Dawn arc and the end of the Meloetta arc. It was great to see Giovanni again after such a long absence following that abandoned Team Plasma two-parter in season 14.

6/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Didn't really like this episode. My favorite part was Team Rocket's scene.