• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unrest at the Nursery (756)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This episode was such a filler, but I guess there were some good parts including the beginning where Scraggy was practicing Focus Blast. The parts with Vullaby and Rufflet fighting were kind of cute, but the whole rivalry subplot got old after a few minutes. I liked that Ash and friends got to spend some time at the nursery though; at least the setting of this episode was interesting. I liked that Cilan helped out a lot, more than Ash and Iris did in fact. It made him seem so caring. The ending of the episode with Team Rocket getting orders and looking sinister was my favorite part though.

Finally we'll get to see what TR has planned after all this time.
The suspense was just killing me.

JudySpell

Banned
Even for a filler this was bad. Vullaby and Rufflett just aren't that exciting so I was bored with their little fights at the nursery school. 4/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was fun watching Ash's group hang out at a pokemon day care and I thought that the rivalry between Vullaby and Rufflet was kind of cute hee hee. Those wild Amoonguss seemed kind of crazy however. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
The little spat between Vulchi and Washibon seemed petty, but I couldn't help but take Washibon's side since I've always been fond of the species. I liked how Meloetta's singing was used to calm the Pokemon, and Layla's clumsiness was endearing. I was hoping that the Washibon would've been captured, though.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ooohhh, I loved Meloetta's new song, and I always like episodes were Cilan's Connoisseur skills are used for helping out: they have so far always made me happy. Also it was great to see Crustle having fun. <3

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was an enjoyable enough episode overall - I really like scenes like when Ash was playing with the Pokemon and the ball and them all piling on Crustle, and I don't mind the tripping over - but this episode could have done a lot more for Cilan, Ash's Pokemon and for promoting the new games.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Seeing as this episode seemed to be a method of showing off both Vulchi and Washibon as counterparts of each other much like they were in the Isshu games, I would've enjoyed if we'd seen their evolutions here as well.

While it was a typical filler episode, it was pretty fun to see Rufflet and Vullaby appear in the anime. Rufflet is my favorite out of the two and I've been eager to see it appear in the anime for some time now. I Glad to give Cilan something to do and also glad for Rufflet's and Vullaby's late debuts. Overall, it was a fairly decent filler episode. It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty enjoyable for what it was.

Scorbunnie

A missed opportunity for Ash or Cilan to get a new Pokemon. Can you think of how awesome it would've been if Ash got Rufflet or Cilan got Vullaby?

Layla reminds me of Olivia and how they both always fall down