• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Untold Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonzo

I'm pawn Wooo
Yea I've been learning and reading up on Evs so Im getting a little batter at alculating them.

Pathfinder

Your Guardian
are we planning to fight other people at all. id rly like to get a place on the warfront x3

We just got out of a war with the Rebellion. You also probably won't be on the warfront anytime soon as I usually on put warlords, elites and guards in the war atm. However you there is info on how to rank up on the first page =) . You also get points towards the shop for winning battles u just have to pm me the scores of your battles and who they were against once a week.

Consternātus

We just got out of a war with the Rebellion. You also probably won't be on the warfront anytime soon as I usually on put warlords, elites and guards in the war atm. However you there is info on how to rank up on the first page =) . You also get points towards the shop for winning battles u just have to pm me the scores of your battles and who they were against once a week.

not that this will happen but if i manage to beat the warlords could i skip ranks? Dx

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
cool just pm torterra14 for your test battle and he will rank you

In Clan News: Torterra14 has been promoted to warlord due to haunt's inactivity in the clan as of late, haunt has been demoted to elite. congratumaltions to tort <3

YAY TORT GRATZ!! ^_^ and i know this is some time ago. but hey i been reading alot of Naruto Fanfictions. hehe

Lup3nd

Joining: Untold Chaos
Username: Lup3nd
FC: In sig
Battling Experience: A bit, not a whole lot but not inexpereinced either
Why you wish to join: I wish to join because it seems like an active, member-friendly clan.

Pathfinder

Your Guardian
Joining: Untold Chaos
Username: Lup3nd
FC: In sig
Battling Experience: A bit, not a whole lot but not inexpereinced either
Why you wish to join: I wish to join because it seems like an active, member-friendly clan.

Well you already pm'd me last night if I'm not on for your test battle pm torterra14 and he'll do it

Also I'll get us another war in a few weeks . =)

Lup3nd

When anyone can test me on Shoddy, please pm me.

Im not going to be testing people on shoddy =/
A. I don't have it anymore
B. I hate it
C. the other warlords who still do have it also hate it

Do you not have wifi =o?

*CoughCough* Damn cold ;_;

I spend more time now on shoddy then I do on Wifi, so I can test anyone on Shoddy.

Just tell me who you are before challenging -.-

SkyNet

Pathfinder

Your Guardian
*CoughCough* Damn cold ;_;

I spend more time now on shoddy then I do on Wifi, so I can test anyone on Shoddy.

Just tell me who you are before challenging -.-

SkyNet

<333333 much obliged Sky

When anyone can test me on Shoddy, please pm me.
It's up to you to pm us, we're not going to hunt you down =o, but ya if you really have your heart set on shoddy then pm skynet since he agreed to test you on shoddy , but keep in mind all of ours wars will be on wifi .

Lup3nd

Im not going to be testing people on shoddy =/
A. I don't have it anymore
B. I hate it
C. the other warlords who still do have it also hate it

Do you not have wifi =o?

Of course I have wifi. But since I don't like RNG abuse very much, it takes me a while to put together a team. Therefore, I like to thoroughly test a team out on Shoddy before I start constructing a new one. I've finally found a team that I like, so I'll start putting it together.

Zonzo

I'm pawn Wooo
Im sry but Im leaveing the clan

Status
Not open for further replies.