• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Untold Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonzo

I'm pawn Wooo
Yea I've been learning and reading up on Evs so Im getting a little batter at alculating them.

Pathfinder

No Angel
are we planning to fight other people at all. id rly like to get a place on the warfront x3

We just got out of a war with the Rebellion. You also probably won't be on the warfront anytime soon as I usually on put warlords, elites and guards in the war atm. However you there is info on how to rank up on the first page =) . You also get points towards the shop for winning battles u just have to pm me the scores of your battles and who they were against once a week.

Consternātus

We just got out of a war with the Rebellion. You also probably won't be on the warfront anytime soon as I usually on put warlords, elites and guards in the war atm. However you there is info on how to rank up on the first page =) . You also get points towards the shop for winning battles u just have to pm me the scores of your battles and who they were against once a week.

not that this will happen but if i manage to beat the warlords could i skip ranks? Dx

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
cool just pm torterra14 for your test battle and he will rank you

In Clan News: Torterra14 has been promoted to warlord due to haunt's inactivity in the clan as of late, haunt has been demoted to elite. congratumaltions to tort <3

YAY TORT GRATZ!! ^_^ and i know this is some time ago. but hey i been reading alot of Naruto Fanfictions. hehe

Lup3nd

Joining: Untold Chaos
Username: Lup3nd
FC: In sig
Battling Experience: A bit, not a whole lot but not inexpereinced either
Why you wish to join: I wish to join because it seems like an active, member-friendly clan.

Pathfinder

No Angel
Joining: Untold Chaos
Username: Lup3nd
FC: In sig
Battling Experience: A bit, not a whole lot but not inexpereinced either
Why you wish to join: I wish to join because it seems like an active, member-friendly clan.

Well you already pm'd me last night if I'm not on for your test battle pm torterra14 and he'll do it

Also I'll get us another war in a few weeks . =)

Lup3nd

When anyone can test me on Shoddy, please pm me.

Im not going to be testing people on shoddy =/
A. I don't have it anymore
B. I hate it
C. the other warlords who still do have it also hate it

Do you not have wifi =o?

*CoughCough* Damn cold ;_;

I spend more time now on shoddy then I do on Wifi, so I can test anyone on Shoddy.

Just tell me who you are before challenging -.-

SkyNet

Pathfinder

No Angel
*CoughCough* Damn cold ;_;

I spend more time now on shoddy then I do on Wifi, so I can test anyone on Shoddy.

Just tell me who you are before challenging -.-

SkyNet

<333333 much obliged Sky

When anyone can test me on Shoddy, please pm me.
It's up to you to pm us, we're not going to hunt you down =o, but ya if you really have your heart set on shoddy then pm skynet since he agreed to test you on shoddy , but keep in mind all of ours wars will be on wifi .

Lup3nd

Im not going to be testing people on shoddy =/
A. I don't have it anymore
B. I hate it
C. the other warlords who still do have it also hate it

Do you not have wifi =o?

Of course I have wifi. But since I don't like RNG abuse very much, it takes me a while to put together a team. Therefore, I like to thoroughly test a team out on Shoddy before I start constructing a new one. I've finally found a team that I like, so I'll start putting it together.

Zonzo

I'm pawn Wooo
Im sry but Im leaveing the clan

Status
Not open for further replies.