• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Untold Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
kso
New month, 5 battles to do.
iirc I did only one or two last month C:

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
...Anyone up for a battle? I need the battles please......

Anyone!??!

atml

The Earth's Might
lost to kabzy 1-0 :( haxy both sides but im not planning on ranking up this month anyway XD

kabzy

Grass Trainer
whoop lol gg atml. Yea was a very close match. Grass mono ftw.... (D). Ok ive done my battles for last month now so I PM torterra now ...

kabzy

Grass Trainer
umm.. im looking for any UC battles, so just vm me if you want one.
@GerbilGuy, im on terror, but i made my own so ... its like not the same lol

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
In all honesty I've tried hard to get my UC battles done, and ill try to get some done today as well. I ask regularly, but most people arent willing to battle me.....

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Won 2-0, then lost 1-0 to Lunar.

.........5 more......... :(

old man

On Guard!!!
OK let me say it again. If ANYBODY needs a UC battle let me know. I'm always up for one

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
Beat baron 1-0, I thought I lost hope earlier in the match but it got more intense at the end, gg and he wants this to count to february UC battles for him.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Confirming above, as well as lose to Zach.

2 more... But I cannot battle more tonight... :(

Sorry Goke... I'll have to do them tomorrow...

Pathfinder

No Angel
Good job to everyone who did their battles last month. Today marks the first day of March battles , so everyone do your best to get it done by this time next month . Don't procrastinate. I mean 8 battles in a month isn't really that hard, but if you try to do them on the day of the deadline that can be a bit difficult x).

Status
Not open for further replies.