• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Untold Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Ksoleik. If you have been wondering where I have been this week then I shall tell you. I'm in the midst of exams and I shall be back next week. I'm also off for Spring Break next Friday so I'm looking forward to returning. I'll add all of the battles I missed while I was gone asap.

atml

The Earth's Might
Good job to everyone who did their battles last month. Today marks the first day of March battles , so everyone do your best to get it done by this time next month . Don't procrastinate. I mean 8 battles in a month isn't really that hard, but if you try to do them on the day of the deadline that can be a bit difficult x).

yay :D im up for battles anytime i can pplz

Sorry but im out,im not much needed nor respected like I would like to be. Nothing against anyone else but it's a personal feeling and i just cant take it. It feels like im being forced to stay here for some reason but idc. Im not needed here you people are "good enough" as you say just because your OSL leaders. Way to cocky tbh,nothing against OSL Goke,I think its great and a cool place tbh.

Well 'nuff said,im out. Not needed,respected.

You guys probobly wont even care if i leave bcos im "not as good as the rest of you"

Yeah whatever fun in the begining until the party came.

kbai people fun clan i enjoyed it for the 2 days i was cared about! <333 (pce)

atml

The Earth's Might
Sorry but im out,im not much needed nor respected like I would like to be. Nothing against anyone else but it's a personal feeling and i just cant take it. It feels like im being forced to stay here for some reason but idc. Im not needed here you people are "good enough" as you say just because your OSL leaders. Way to cocky tbh,nothing against OSL Goke,I think its great and a cool place tbh.

You guys probobly wont even care if i leave bcos im "not as good as the rest of you"

well that wasnt very nice...
sorry to see you go shadow il see you on terror league

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm on fulow for hopefully only two weeks. That being said I'm up for battles in the morning now. I need to work with this new team I have so pm me or I'll see you on chat.

Pathfinder

No Angel

No one forced you to join or stay o_O you signed up of your own free will lol No one ever said you weren't " good enough" either. but ok lol bye .

Anyways the war is moving at a snail's pace at best. Get your war battles done people . I'll try to get mine done around tuesday, work has been a pain lately x_x.

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
1/8 For March
Draw against Neto was 6-4 i my favor before it Dc'ed. Good game Neto.
Mam must not have been my day. 2/8 battle with Dave dc'ed at 2-2. My Gengar just landed a FB on his Persian. oh well. GG Gave

Last edited:

atml

The Earth's Might
D: goke double posting lolz
anyone needs UC battles i need to get my 8 done cuz report cards are coming out soon and idk if il be on

kabzy

Grass Trainer
omg goke double posted lol. ummm... im looking for UC battles too lol. Im normally on the drac chat if u need to contact me. or jus pm/vm

old man

On Guard!!!
OK everyone looking for UC battles PM me. I will do some on Firday afternoon/evening.

Pathfinder

No Angel
I'm afraid that it's time to pack UC in for good . It's just not headed in the direction that LC and I had originally intended it to go in. At the time that I brought UC back it was just the type of clan that serebii needed. But now it's a time for another change. The majority of the members of this clan are more interested in other things than this clan and I just don't have the patience to run a clan like that anymore.

To all of you who kept up with everything and stayed active . You have my thanks and I'd like to apologize for what may seem to be a rather sudden end for UC.

I may start another clan in the near or possibly distant future.

Like a Phoenix we will rise from the ashes once more. Some of you who have been my friends for a long time will know what that means . For the rest of you , you'll just have to wait and see x).

To all of my friends and members here feel free to vm /pm me if you ever need anything . I'm always willing to help out in whatever way I can. Cya around the battlefield/battleforum and the OSL and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.