• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

unused pokemon

awesomedude59

There are so many pokemon that are in the wild but people never ever use for real battles.
I can think of quite a few
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Solrock
Lunatone
Weedle
Gulpin
Ledyba
Unown
Corsola
Poochenya
wow mostly all from R/S
Nincada
Bidoof
Pachirisu
Caterpie
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Corphish
Aipom
Nosepass
Koffing
Torkoal

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Plusle: wrong
Minun: wrong
Volbeat: wrong
Solrock: wrong
Lunatone: wrong
Weedle:
Gulpin: wrong
Ledyba:
Unown:
Corsola: wrong
Poochenya
wow mostly all from R/S
Nincada: wrong
Bidoof
Pachirisu: wrong
Caterpie
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Corphish
Aipom: wrong
Nosepass
Koffing
Torkoal: wrong

Lot's of people use them, you have no idea.

Mr.Penguin

Plusle: wrong
Minun: wrong <------ agreed
Volbeat: wrong
Solrock: wrong
Lunatone: wrong
Weedle:
Gulpin: wrong
Ledyba:
Unown:
Corsola: wrong
Poochenya
wow mostly all from R/S
Nincada: wrong
Bidoof
Pachirisu: wrong
Caterpie
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Corphish
Aipom: wrong
Nosepass
Koffing
Torkoal: wrong

Lot's of people use them, you have no idea.

My Minun is soooo cute. I use him against people over WiFi. He's a little power house with an electric shock :)

crazymoose

Tailow!
ya and i use torkoal and i have used corphish (until it evolved of course!)
by the way whats the point of this thread?

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
The only one I don't understand is, why'd you put NFEs( Not-Fully Evolved). I mean, I rarely see Plusle or Minun in UU these days, and the majority of those pokémon you named's final forms are used quite a lot. (Weezing, for example, is a great tank, and Ninjask IS the fastest BPer.)

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I say I never use Nidron Female or Male, I don't believe anyone uses them at the start of the game.

crazymoose

Tailow!
I say I never use Nidron Female or Male, I don't believe anyone uses them at the start of the game.
i've use a nidoran male at the start of FR before, and now its a powerhouse nidoking
Well Then I believe Zangoose and Seviper are unused by MOST people in Hoenn
LOL i have used both and i actually use my seviper for the battle tower in pearl lol. i guess i just love the uu's

Last edited:
I never used Zangoose, though I wish I had

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
How about the psychic pigs? I don't see many talk about them.

I had an Unown on my team in GSC. It actually did quite well. XD

I say I never use Nidron Female or Male, I don't believe anyone uses them at the start of the game.You mean the start of RBGYFRLG? People use them, they're stronger than some of the other Pokes around the beginning.

KetchupO

tωisted
Jigglypuff
How dare you :eek:
It's impossible to say some Pokemon are NEVER used...

RALTS, she/he only knows growl until ages. And his/her defence is low!
Level 6 isn't "ages". :p

I think almost all Pokémon below their last evolutionary Stage will be unused in battles for obvious reasons (Unless the person REALLY likes it or it is one of the cases where a non-fully evolved Poké can actually do rather well in battle). Useless stuff like Unown and Luvdisc are bound to be really unused as well. :x

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Yeah, this thread is pretty much epic fail. Most of those are used a fair amount or are not fully evolved.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Wow, this person just majorly dissed my Plusle, my Pachirisu, my Aipom, and my Torkoal by implying that nobody wants to use them. Not cool at all. ;417;

And for the record, I actually do have a Seviper, called Syd, in my Sapphire game. He has awesome Attack and a great Nature, so I actually quite enjoy using him. ;336;

EDIT: This is my 100th postie! Sweet ^.^

Last edited: