• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Fairy/Poison

Some sort of anti-Florges looking thing

@Kung Fu Ferret
It doesn't make sense for Luxray to be Electric/Dark because none of its Dex entries have it being sneaky, sadistic, or cruel. Just because something has black fur doesn't mean it needs the Dark typing. The reason it's got black fur most likely references both the "grounded" negative wire, which is almost always black to contrast with the red positive wire and because electrical tape and insulation cables are often black.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Normal/Ghost

It is, to me, the greatest possible type combo there could be. I mean, first off, it's a Ghost type, so points there. It has three immunities (Normal, Ghost, Fighting), two of which cancel out would-be weaknesses, giving it only one weakness, Dark. Finally, in addition to its three immunities, it has two resistances, Poison and Bug. This combo is awesome!

Just imagine the movepool a pokemon with this typing could have, along with the abilities. I so hope we get one for Gen 8.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
@Kung Fu Ferret - A black widow spider Pokémon would be cool. We have Ariados and Araquanid though, so they're pretty close.

Cat's Eye Draco

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The Set one sounds like it'd be pretty neat, actually. And I never even thought of a Sasquatch. They tend to remind me more of forests and trees than the ground, I guess. xD

Isn't Slaking sort of a Sasquatch/Bigfoot Pokémon? He sort of reminds me of them.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ice/Poison

Man, Poison is really lacking in dual types. At least Nihilego got one of the weirder combos out of the way.

Also, are we counting different orders as different typings, because the order of the types does matter as to what its move pool is.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I want to see a Bug/Psychic that is shaped similarly to Kabuto only it has a huge eye in the center of its face that can fire off lasers. The eye is a fake and it has two tiny black eyes that are very well hidden. I came up with the name Psyclopse.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Normal/Ice

Maybe something based on the Yeti (Abominable Snowman)? I know we already have Abomasnow, but a mountain range based on the Himalayas could make for some pretty interesting Pokémon.